Thread: Want to access internet in Nokia 3230

Want to access internet in Nokia 3230

I am using nokia model no. 3230, and these days every one is using internet from mobiles, so I also want to access internet from my mobile. My phone is much outdated from current going technology, so would I able to perform every activity of internet, i.e. chatting, downloading, etc. Also is it possible to access internet at free of cost. So can any one provide me with all these information in knowing these details?

re: Want to access internet in Nokia 3230

Your cell phone nokia 3230 do support internet services. You can easily perform all internet related stuff’ on your phone. But for that you need to activate internet services in your phone. You can do this by contacting your service provider, and tell them that you want to activate internet services on your phone. They would start these services, and you would be charged according to particular plan. For chatting through your cell phone, you need to download some jar applications, which would help you to chat through some social networking sites.

Your phone is outdated according to current technology, but it has functions of internet services. So to access internet on your phone, you need to activate internet as mentioned above, even after this if you are not able to access internet, then you might require internet settings for accessing internet. Contact your service provider and tell them to send internet settings for your phone. Your phone is capable to receive automatic settings, save it and activate it and enjoy internet services.

No operator provides free internet services, so you have to pay for a particular internet plan according to operator charges. Nowadays in order to attract users, some operator may provide free internet services for them so that they would switch to that operator services. But these free internet services are limited for a couple of months. Even some operator provides free access to a particular websites. For eg. Service provider provides free access to their own websites, and nowadays telecom companies like Reliance, Airtel are offering free access to social networking sites like facebook by using special domain names.