Thread: Nokia C6 vs Nokia C3

Nokia C6 vs Nokia C3

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, getting a new mobile phone from dad as I have scored decent marks in my SSC exams. Well, I would like to know whether I should go for Nokia C3 or in that case Nokia C6. I have shortlisted these two models and now I am unable to decide. Guys, Please let me know the pros and the cons of each as it would really help me in selecting. Thanks in advance for replying as I rate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Nokia C6 vs Nokia C3

Hey I wished that you had mentioned the budget or in that case the range around which you are getting the mobile phone. I am telling this because Nokia C 6 is far ahead when we compare it with Nokia C 3. There is around six thousand rupees difference amongst the two. Also, Nokia C3 is a bar phone and C6 is a slider cell phone. Hence, preference is on you which you like to use. C3 is broader in appearance and less in weight whereas Nokia C6 has vice versa features , it is more in weight.

Hey mate, my vote will surely go with C6 as it is a superb model when we compare it with Nokia C 3. It has touch screen which C3 does not have and the most important 3 G facility these days is not available in Nokia C3 and it is there in C6. These are the two features that just blows me away and that is why it is costlier. Also, keep in mind that you get for what you pay. Hence, my recommendation will be that without any further thoughts grab a Nokia C6. Take Care.

Hello. I will suggest you that you should opt for Nokia C3 as it has almost the same features as Nokia C6. I do not find it worthy to pay so more as Nokia C6. Both of the devices have the email facilities as well as the MMS facilities. Image zoom, video capture and video resolution is available in both Nokia C 3 and also in Nokia C6. However, the part that shocks me is that both Nokia C6 and Nokia C3 do not have torch light and also Fm recording. I have shared whatever knowledge I had.

Hello my friend. After, reading your thread, I searched for you for both the mobile phones and to be honest there are hardly any differences between the two. Both the piece do not have infrared while each of them have Bluetooth. Phone book is practically unlimited and both have micro SD memory card slot. However, Microsoft power point, word etc facilities are available in Nokia C6 and camera is 5 mega pixels in Nokia C6 whereas it is 2 mega pixels in Nokia C6. I have told you the differences and the similarities which I could not find in the above posts.

Hey buddy, I hope that looking at the above replies you haven’t confused yourself by now. I would like to bring to your notice that each and every device comes with pros and cons. Also, my belief is that, luck matters a lot in electronic devices. Hence, I will advocate you that you should not over ask people and as per the characteristics that you have been looking for , you should select the cell phone. I am hoping that you like my advice and it helps you out in some way or the other.