Thread: Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 on Verizon Network

Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 on Verizon Network

I have a Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 with me and think that this is one of the best phones that I have ever bought. I would say that the Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 on Verizon Network and the people have specifically got the Bold Touch 9930 for this reason itself. Also I would say that I came across this article from Smartphone Nation. They have 2 pictures of the Bold Touch on both what says AT&T and Verizon network. So what do you people feel about this.

re: Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 on Verizon Network

I feel that that this is really a very good news for all of us and think that for Verizon and AT&T this has been a very good news for you all. Also I would say that this is a kind of bad news for Sprint users though which seems to be a loss. Also I feel that it doesn't mean a delay for Verizon as well.But that is really a great news and go feel that this is something that will change the whole things for the Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 users.

I would say that I don’t know the location from where you got these pictures.Even I would love to see then and think that it would be great if such thing happens. Also I think that the demos of such units at the BlackBerry World showcase room were taken. So I have been telling that I have been waiting for a touch-screen Bold for at least a couple years now and now that it has come out I do feel that this is something that is really great.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and feel that I don't think there was any other question on this Verizon or AT&T anyways though. This is my personal reason and that is what I feel. But its really just a matter of when. But then it would really a great if such thing does take place. Also at the same time I have also Google searching Blackberry Bold Verizon and that shows a link that comes up at the top of the page.

Thanks a lot for the solution and would say that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was looking out for. So I would say that this is really a very good news for every one and I feel that the Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 on Verizon Network. Also at the same time I would say that if you have any other solution for this then do get back to me so that even others can benefit from that.I am waiting for the replies.