Thread: Scroll is always moving to bottom in Toshiba Satellite M70-340 Laptop

Scroll is always moving to bottom in Toshiba Satellite M70-340 Laptop

I have Windows 7 running Toshiba Satellite M70-340 Laptop. It was working all fine until two weeks back. Since last two weeks I’m facing some problem with my laptop. Whenever I am trying to open windows or browser, the scroll moves down in a second and when I try to fix this through keyboard or mouse the error displays on the screen? Please help me to get over this problem.

Re: Scroll is always moving to bottom in Toshiba Satellite M70-340 Laptop

I think the problem with you is that antivirus because antivirus are programmed to damage your computer system and after sometime they take control over your system and only one solution left to get rid of that is to format your computer but before doing this install best antivirus, I would recommend you to try AVAST ANTIVIRUS internet security, this is one of the best antivirus available in market and also try to update your antivirus on time because updating antivirus will prevent new viruses developed every day.

Problem with scroll or mouse can be solve by reconnecting mouse only in desktop computer. In laptop, do this thing, first uninstall and then reinstall touchpad for this right click on ‘my computer’ and then ‘manage’ then select ‘ device’ manager’ and right click on ‘mice and other pointing devices’ and select uninstall driver.Reboot your computer after rebooting system will automatically search for hardware changes but it doesn’t then reinstall drivers by following the same process.

This problem occurs due improper installation of your drivers. You can install driver by the help of driver and utilities CD comes with your hardware. You just need to insert driver and utilities CD into CD-ROM and installation will start automatically.You can also do this manually –for this open ‘MY COMPUTER’ and then open CD-ROM drive, in that you will find SETUP file, just double click on that file and installation will continue, just follow the instructions. We can also install or download drivers from internet just search for a brand on internet or go to official site of that hardware brand.

Some problems cannot be done by changing settings or installing drivers, at that time all you can do is change that hardware but if you try to open your laptop by yourself then there are greater chances of system damage. Concern with the expert and try to resolve problems. you can contact your retailer for better service or hardware changes but make sure that your laptop is in warranty period or you will have to pay for that.