Thread: Does Zune HD get a proper email application

Does Zune HD get a proper email application

I would say that I am really very unhappy with the thing that is happening uptill now.The thing is that I am not able to get the Zune HD get a proper email application. Also I would say that on the Zune Marketplace it's free but it does have limitations and apparently it only works with Gmail, Hotmail, and POP3/Exchange accounts only. And with the Yahoo or other email owners, unless you've got POP3 access you might not get that.So please do get back to me to solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: Does Zune HD get a proper email application

I would say that I had downloaded the email application and would say that along with the game BBQ Battle which actually isn't that bad.So you actually get then and you just have to be very careful about then and then I am sure that there wont be any issues. Also I would say that it's a tower defense game where you have to protect your picnic from bugs. Even that one is great and it seems that they are very good options you can go ahead with.

I guess that this is a very good options with which you can go ahead and feel that there are some Facebook applications. Also I feel that there are some fixed login issues and this is begin faced by many people around and think that this needs to be fished immediately. I would tell you that I never experienced any problems myself. Also it looks like it hasn't fixed the notification problem so there are no issue with it at all.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this has been something that I was looking out for.I am happy that we can really get the Zune HD with an email application.So I will definitely work with them and then hope that everything will be fine with me and then there wont be any issues at all. Also I there are some more options other than this then do get back to me immediately.