Thread: nokia E7-00 loses network connection frequently

nokia E7-00 loses network connection frequently

I am using Nokia E7-00. This is very nice mobile. My phone is working perfectly and I am not facing any issues with my Nokia E7-00. But whenever I weak up in the morning and when I check my mobile at that time there is no network connection is there. After that I have to restart the mobile and after that network come normally. After 2 or 3 hours when I again check my mobile and again that time network is not there so I have to restart my mobile again. Please tell me what is wrong with my device. It is production defect or there is something wrong with my mobile setting?

Re: nokia E7-00 loses network connection frequently

I have read your post and I suggest you to first check one thing in your mobile that your mobile power saving mode is activated or not? If the power saving mode is activated in your mobile then I suggest you to first turn off the power saving mode of your mobile, now check that after turning off the power saving mode same problem is coming or not? If you are not facing this problem then I suggest you to don’t turn on the power saving mode again.try this trick and then tell me what the result is?

As you have mentioned in your post that your phone loses the network after every 3 or 5 hours in standby mode, then I think you are facing this problem because of you sim card. If you are using the very old sim card then there are the possibilities of this kind of problem. I think you should you should buy Brand new sim card and insert in to your device. May be buying the new sim card will fix your problem. Try this solution and let me know whether your problem is solved or not?

I have read your problem and if you are facing this problem frequently and if you are unable to solve this problem then I think you need to do some setting with your phone. You have to change the operator selection from automatic to manually. After that your mobile will search the operator names. Once the searching is complete you will get list of the operators. After that select your operator. Now you will not face any problem with it. I hope this will fix your issue.

If you are not able to fix this problem after trying so many ideas then first you should try other sim card with your phone. If you are facing the same problem after inserting the different sim card then I think there is something wrong with your mobile phone or some wrong setting in your mobile phone. If that sim card works perfectly then I think you should replace the sim card. This idea will solve your issue and you will not face this kind of problem again.

If after trying all the things same problem is coming then you have to restore your phone setting. You can restore your phone setting by doing restore factory setting from your mobile phone. If this idea is not helping you then just update your mobile software by visiting nearest nokia care. Once software is updated then after you will not face the same problem with your mobile phone. Before you do software update first crate backup of all your contact.

I have tried to solve my problem by changing the SIM card but when I changed my SIM card and restart the phone at that time I was facing the facing the same problem but after reading your last post I restored my phone setting and after that also I was facing the same problem and then I updated my nokia phone software after that all the things are working perfectly. Now network stays constant in my phone. So thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate your help.