Thread: How to end applications quickly in Nokia E7

How to end applications quickly in Nokia E7

I have just now bought a brand new Nokia E7. I am too happy to use it and it’s one of the best cell phones I have ever used. There are so many applications provided in this phone. But the only problem I am suffering with this phone is to quickly end those applications which I have opened. I have tried several methods to do so such as pressing central button which only minimizes the screen of those applications, navigating black buttons several times takes a long time. The exit link buttons present in sub menu is also a long process. Since I am using this phone for the first time so it is quite obvious that I won’t know many things about this phone. So please someone help me to get a solution to exit those applications quickly.

Re: How to end applications quickly in Nokia E7

Nokia E7 has many amazing features. Even I am using the same cell phone. It’s quite good compared to others. Closing applications quickly is too easy. As you are using this phone for the first time then definitely you won’t know all the features of it. Just go to the home screen, then go to options where you will see many options appearing and out of them select show open applications. Then just click on X and your current applications will be closed.

Hey buddy you might know that E7 contains a C memory and 256Mb of RAM. It’s basically a smart phone. So of course your phone can handle many applications and it’s still fine even if you don’t close them. I have many applications running and still my phone is working smoothly without any issues. If you want to close any applications you don’t require any software, just click on options and select exit. This is the quicker way to close your apps.

There are various software’s provided by ovi store to close applications quickly and easily. Applications basically consume your phones battery power and also slow down the phone but it does not matter much in E7 model. But still if you want to close your applications quickly than download software from the ovi store which will guide you to close applications faster and reduce the time spent behind this.

All smart phones have a feature to close all the applications together if unnecessarily opened. This can save a lot of time which we spend in closing applications one by one. For this, use Application Stop which will close all the running applications. It also shuts down all other applications which are hidden in background and in the built-in task switcher they are not visible. Open your home screen and add Application stop to shut down the applications by pressing buttons twice.