Thread: Nokia C6-00 is discharging quickly

Nokia C6-00 is discharging quickly

I purchased a brand new Nokia C6-00 last month. I was quite satisfied with it. It has excellent features and was functioning smoothly. But suddenly I noticed a problem in my brand new Nokia C6-00. The problem was that the cell phone used to get discharged very quickly. For example: last week, before going to work, I had fully charged the cell phone and when I came back home about 9 hours later, it was completely discharged although I haven't used my cell phone during the day. Since I can use my mobile several hours in a row without any problem (internet, communication, videos) and my "3G" connection is always active. I tried a lot to solve this problem but failed to do that. Can you help me to solve this problem? What are the steps that I should perform to get rid of this problem?

Re: Nokia C6-00 is discharging quickly

I read your post and came to know about your problem. This is a minor problem and can be solved easily. Very few people face this problem and you are one of them. This problem can be due to the 3G connection being activated for a longer duration. Activation of 3G for a longer duration effects on the battery time. You should activate 3G connection whenever needed else you should keep it disabled. For doing the same go to connectivity settings -> admin settings->packet data and set the packet data setting to “when needed”. By performing this steps your can be solved and you will no longer face the problem of quick discharge of battery in your cell phone.

The problem of quick discharge of cell phone is not a major problem. There can many reasons due to which you are facing this problem. The problem you are facing can be due to some application running in the background such as e-mail or some other apps. For example: if you have Garmin installed, even if you are not using it, Garmin itself runs a process in the background. To solve this issue you must use the Task manager to close all process or application running in the background. After doing this you can have much long lasting battery.

After reading your post, I came to know what your exact problem is. Simplest way to solve this problem is that I would advise you to go Nokia gallery or service center and register your problem related to quick discharge of Nokia C6-00. The employee present over there will assess your cell phone and will tell you what is the exact cause of quick discharge and will take the necessary steps to solve your problem.