Thread: Dell Alienware M17x R3 in 3D

Dell Alienware M17x R3 in 3D

I have been planning to buy a new laptop but was confused on which one to go for .I have browsed a lot and didn’t find a proper solutions for this one. While looking for different options I just came across with the Dell Alienware m17x r3 and now I think that I will go ahead with it but the issue is that I am not very sure whether I should go with it or not.The thing is that I want this one to be on 3D and I am not sure that whether I will get it in 3D or not. So please do get back to me with the solutions.

Re: Dell Alienware M17x R3 in 3D

I feel that you will get the Dell Alienware M17x R3 in 3D without any problem and there wont be much issues with it. The thing is that in order to get the 3D effect the video card needs to be pushed out of an image for each eye and this needs to be done for every frame. So this is what needs to be done and I guess that this is one of the most important things that you need to remember. Also do remember that while playing games frame rates also gets dropped .SO you need to remember all these thing properly,

Even I had no doubt that you can get the 3D laptop that you are looking out for .But I would tell you that since the video card does twice as much work as the per frame does then there would be no problem in the 2D. Also I would tell you that due to this I would even agree with your views and suggest stay you to stay away for now.So this is what I do feel about this whole issue and think that you need to work on this one and then there wont be any issues.

According to me I would tell you that I have played 3D games twice. I would also tell you that the I am not that impressed with it. I have no plans to purchase any 3D hardware or software in the near future.SO I would suggest you that it would be rather better if you don’t go ahead with it as that would be a better option.I feel that it would be wise if you take a new 2D Dell Alienware M17x instead of going for 3 D as that will help you more .

As far as I am concerned I feel that you need to view the displays of the 3D laptop and see of they are proper or not. Also I would tell you that you also need to work when you are looking at them directly on.This is one of the important steps that you need to look at as that will help you to evaluate whether you should go with that one or not. Also I feel that this may not be a problem for laptops but at the same time if you are not in line with the angle then that might cause you a problem.

I just had a look at the problem that you have put up and would say that people are buying 3D stuff like never before. But they are buying it without knowing the consequences of it . Even I don’t feel that they are worth buying and think that the 3D effect which the video card make are not that great. Also I would tell you that you can't even blame the notebook as even they wish ti jump into this market and see if people do really buy this one or not.So this is what I feel and hope that you can understand the reason why I am saying this.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would tell you that I have been waiting for the solutions very eagerly. I would tell you that I just went through then and found out that I can really but the Dell Alienware M17x R3 in 3D but at the same time I found out that there are some pros and cons of buying a 3D machine. So this is what I feel.But finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have put up and would say that they have really been very handy to me to solve the problem that I was facing.