Thread: How to see the company name in the contacts list in Nokia E7-00

How to see the company name in the contacts list in Nokia E7-00

Hey everyone I want to show the company’s name besides every contact name of my office colleagues. Well I have types the office name in front of my every colleague name but still I want to display the companies name in front of every contacts list so I just want to know how to do that so that I can get the companies name in the contacts list. I am hoping that you will give me some inputs for me so that I can solve this particular problem.

Re: How to see the company name in the contacts list in Nokia E7-00

Why don’t you create a group contact of Office and add all of your colleagues contacts inside that particular group, I think that’s the most effective solution for you so you can definitely try with that, why to add the companies name on side of the contacts name it might look messy so it is better to add the contacts name in the contacts group and the problem will get solved on its own, so that’s what I have to say here I hope you all got the necessary information.

According to me with the task that you have suggested above I really don’t think so that can be possible at all the reason I am saying that is because I have gone through the manual of the nokia mobile and there is nothing such task mentioned here. So that’s why I think such task is not possible at all, in case you have doubt then please do search the internet for the solutions and you will get the solution accordingly, so that’s the alternate method that you can try it out. I hope this was enough for you.

Why don’t you add all the contacts in the favorite widgets and I think that will solve the problem for you. Instead of searching for the entire list of contacts and thinking about the contacts name it is easy to add them in the favorite widgets where in you will get to know all the office contacts are added there and there is no need to look at some other palace for the contacts so that also is a much better and efficient option for you the other one being creating the groups of the favorite contacts, that is also a good option that you must give it a try.

Thanks for all the help that you have given here I really got a lot of help here yes the two suggestions that you have given here were really very helpful for me, so that’s what I want to say here I will add all the contacts in the favorites and the problem will be solved why did that method did not get in my mind, anyways thanks for all your help and appreciate your efforts for solving the issue for me.