Thread: Applications for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930/9900

Applications for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930/9900

I have decided to buy this phone and initially I was using the same but different model and in it I really faced some issue regarding the applications of the phone. So now what I want from you people is that pleas list some compatible applications and there details for the Blackberry Bold 9930. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can install the same and from where I can get these application. Please help.

re: Applications for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930/9900

If like me you decided to drop Outlook to manage your appointments. It is surely one of the many new users of Google Calendar, free application and very practical in the database available free online tools offered by Google octopus. It will now have to synchronize appointments between your Blackberry and your Google calendar and vice verca without using the synchronization tool of the desktop manager. Google has thought of everything, Google Sync is a small utility compatible on the Blackberry that allows you to synchronize over water your Google online calendar and your mobile.

Yesterday it was announced that RIM plans to make available during May for the Facebook playbook. Finally the application is already available for download from the App World. As a reminder, this "Super Apps" let’s see the profile of his friends, add new friends, stay in touch with Facebook Chat. Finally the application is already available for download from the App World. And I am sure that once this application is installed on the mobile phone of yours then you will not face any issue what so ever.

Have you tried opera mini browser it is also the fantastic application for the mobile phone that you want to or have purchased, Opera, the browser on the most famous mobile version on our PC just released the latest version 5 for our Blackberry. Opera Mini 5 is the best browser I've tried it on my Blackberry (Bold), a fast, the selection system is well thought out and above it perfectly displays web pages. A real iPhone in your Blackberry that means you will get a feel as if you are using an iPhone.

Well have tried and used the BlackBerry bold 9000 Pandora radio application it is really one of the best that I have ever used and I think it will also give finest of services. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to get the finest of response from it and I hope that you will enjoy the radio on this phone. So just visit the official site and download the same on your phone and then see how things go.

Yahoo! GB version 3.0.47 application launches and lets you enjoy the best of the internet on your phone for free - like sending emails, upload photos, download maps, get stock quotes, and read the latest News. This new version supports Yahoo! GB BlackBerry Bold. Yahoo! Go is compatible with over 330 phones worldwide, including many Windows Mobile devices. You can download the free software from the official site itself.