Thread: Installing applications using Ovi Suite

Installing applications using Ovi Suite

How can I install applications using Ovi suite? I have just bought a Nokia 5800 cell phone and I want to download applications for my cell phone so I could use accordingly. I have already tried all the things that I know to resolve this but that were just waste of my time. If you know exact solution for this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Installing applications using Ovi Suite

Just go with the steps given below.
    1. First of all open Nokia Ovi Suite by connecting a phone and signing into your Nokia account. After the installation of Nokia Ovi Suite is complete, you can start using the applications.
    2. Now you Connect your phone to your pc using a USB cable or Bluetooth.
    3. register for a Nokia account for getting to use ovi suite properly. simply sign in if your done with creating an account . With your account, you can explore thousands and thousands of music tracks on Ovi Music, applications, games, street maps, and much more for your phone, you can even get the software updates.
    4. Open Nokia Ovi Suite by double-clicking the application icon on your desktop. Nokia Ovi Suite always opens when you start up your pc. You can close the main window to leave Nokia Ovi Suite running in the background.

I have the following steps in mind to install the apps from ovi suite. You can follow it to download the apps that you want to
    1. Install Ovi Suite
    2. Connect your phone to your pc
    3. Wait for it to finish synchronizing.
    4. When the phone has done its synchronizing.
    5. Download your apps using safari, internet explorer or any other browser that you prefer. Save them either on your memory card, or on your computer's hard drive.
    6. You can then install applications by running them with your phone by assuming that its stored on your memory card or you can use your pc to install them by just double clicking on the application.

Ovi will install the application to your phone.

Try getting the Nokia Ovi Suite application for PC and then you can easily access the files on your Nokia cell phones. You can even transfer and synchronise messages, contacts, images, music, and many more things between your pc and device. Register for a Nokia account to share your images on Ovi, updating the device software, download maps, and keep your content safe and secure to accessible