Thread: Hp G60 235DX is not going under hibernation

Hp G60 235DX is not going under hibernation

I am using the Hp G60 235DX laptop and on that I have installed the windows 7. Everything on the system works perfect and I don’t have any issue on mine system. I have small issue on making the hibernate. Last night I have tried to enable the enable the hibernation and to do this I have gone to the device manger and under that I have made disabling the all wakes up setting but after that also mine system won’t hibernate. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Hp G60 235DX is not going under hibernation

I would like to suggest you to set up your hard drive and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps:
    • First take away the all the devices carefully and after that restart your system.
    • Now for each device make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel and then choose your device to get the property settings. Now under that you will get the power management tab and under that set power as per the device.
    • Now once you finish this go through your issue.
    • If this doesn’t helped you then go to the HP official web site and then go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this first go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel make hit on the power option. Now on the power option go to the advanced tab and after that make sure that you have made check mark on the enable Hibernate option check box. Now once you make check mark on this and after that go through your issue I hope this will help you.

I would like to recommend you to disable the screen saver and after that your issue will get solved. To do this go through the below steps: first make select on the start and after that click on the Control Panel. Now on the Control Panel make choose on the Appearance and Personalization and under the Appearance and Personalization go to the Change screen saver. Now on the Change screen saver make screen saver as none and after that hit the ok button. Now go to the start and after that make hit on the sleep and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you create the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps: First click on the Start image on the desktop and then have a knock on the all program. Now in the program go to accessories and after making a strike in system tools. Now the system of tools that a blow to the system restore and under that make check mark on the choose another restore point check box and then we hit the next. Now, here enter the date and the problem occurred after doing the system restore. Now, once you finish restoring the system after you restart the system and then go through your problem. Hope this helps.

I would like to suggest you to perform the System Configuration and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start symbol and after that make click on the run. Now on the run type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now you will get the System Configuration windows and under that go to the general tab and under that make check mark on the Selective startup check box then make click on the startup tab and under that remove the all check marks. Now once you finish this hit the apply and after that make hit on the ok button. Now restart your system and after that go through your issue.

If your PC still does not wake, the BIOS may need to be updated. Go to the HP website page , and under that go to the software and driver. now on the software and driver page select the model number of your system and after that click your driver. now once you finish this hit the download and under that you will get the different downloading driver option. now download anyone and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.