Thread: After running update 6.2.0 Nokia 6350 is not working properly

After running update 6.2.0 Nokia 6350 is not working properly

I have Nokia 6350 and I just tried to update the OVI store to its next version that’s version 2.6.0 but don’t know is it updated completely or not, because I am having a problem regarding that like whenever I try to access it, it does not starts properly instead it I got the message "closing store". Any suggestions why it is causing? Should I try to install it again?

Re: After running update 6.2.0 Nokia 6350 is not working properly

Exactly, I am also having the same problem with my cell, but it seems there might be some bug in their application, that might not load it properly. I was not aware about this but when I start my previous versions OVI the application immediately prompted for the new versions update, and when I start it got some error, but you can uninstall it, and again use the previous version, as I am doing that only, and it’s working properly.

Sometimes it also happens like when we try to remove those new updates, it gives some error for not removing, thus we can’t download another application too, at that time I’ll suggest there is an option in Nokia’s cell phones for hard reset it will once wipe out all the data but you can then install the new OVI store application. I would suggest you to first backup all your important data before the hard reset.

It might be possible that the software you have download is corrupted already, you didn’t mentioned from where you have download it , because in some websites they don’t provide the legitimate software so whenever we download it, it gives such a installation error, you can try to download it from another location, I hope It would surely help. Otherwise I’ll say stick with the previous version only. So that you can download another application too.

This problem sometime happens due to too much data in the phone memory, I would suggest you like, try to install it after deleting some files from phone memory. I think if you still not able to install then it might be some hardware issue in your phone. You should visit the nearest service center. Or maybe the new version will not be compatible with your phone; OVI’s official site has started the detection of the phones compatibility so it doesn’t happen again.

If you are not able to download the new version, have you check the internet connection is working properly or not? Because sometime it happens we think about many more problems rather than the basic one. Before updating we should follow some steps like taking back up of important file, if some of that files are missing then only because of that we got error for a not able to access the store. Another thing is to decrypt the memory card if it is been encrypted.