Thread: How to configure themes on Nokia X3-02

How to configure themes on Nokia X3-02

I just obtain an Nokia X3 contact and the type and for the reason that all my earlier phones were SE I comprise a hard time getting utilize to Nokia. Nevertheless, I have various problems through the themes (add-on tracks, downloaded from ZEDGE). The wallpaper appears immense; however at what time I go to the menu, particularly the icons are a thin white stripe (the clock is at the left end of that band). Basically it looks like the background image is not high enough to fit the entire screen. I downloaded some animated themes to watch the exploitation of pimps, timing gauge battery some of them appear on the screen, but others do not.

re: How to configure themes on Nokia X3-02

I have endeavor many themes in the past several phones and a number of simply do not perform or is not companionable! Some may have white letters on a white background, for example? Just eliminate those that do not work! Tehkseven I've always used never had a problem with them (which means it has never damaged the phone) and is not a good choice and community, have a look around and find one to test. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

The white line I talk about is more approximating a top bar which indicates the clock, other than I'm at that point (another time, not only white bar shown within the "home screen"). I'll attempt a number of the issues, however in any case, why not the sidebar performs at what time the utilization of animated themes? Do you have any solution on this? I tried many other settings with it but not able to solve this issue. So please help me. Thank you.

The themes resting on zedge are arranged according to the operating system, as all s40 themes are compatible with all S40 phones, which are channeled to that particular topic. Now that the topic, from the images, was designed for a non-touch S40 phone, therefore, the menu bar and status bar you see in the screenshots. However, your phone is a telephone number and the type, i.e. the status bar at the top and the menu bar at the bottom are icons on screen. The touch issue you have, not being designed for a touch phone does not have scripts written for these icons touch, therefore the blank white bars.

Re: How to configure themes on Nokia X3-02

Hello, please follow the following steps:
    Initially you have to check under Menu and from there go to the Settings and select Configuration and in that you will see Def.config.sett. You be supposed to get a list of dissimilar APN the phone is able to use to connect to the Internet. S40 devices are a bit touchy through these consequently if you have too several, yet if they are accurate the phone possibly will not be capable to connect if you have a lot of APN's here. I recommend you take out them all, through holding your finger on top of the name, and select delete. After that contact your operator and inquire them to propel you their Internet and MMS settings used for your phone. If this list is unfilled at what time you first go and seem at it, there you have your difficulty. If the list beneath Def.conf.Sett is unfilled, you have no settings from your operator in any way, you necessitate getting them.