Thread: Unable to find new e-mail notification on E7

Unable to find new e-mail notification on E7

Hello, I have created my email as it does in the messages and works well if you connect manually, etc, but in setting seem likely to set the phone to automatically retrieve etc. Now I read the instructions carefully (I know they cannot get email notifications retrieval on at the same time) and I think I have to configure it, but all looks good, but not update (I've set it for every 5 minutes). It remains online, but I have to send and rec for fresh email update. The 'Nokia' Push e-mail application is rubbish because it does not allow you to open some ATTS and I'm sure exactly how to configure Mail for Exchange if it really can be used with many ISP. Anyone please help me.

Re: Unable to find new e-mail notification on E7

This type of problem was happened on my phone too, but it was only once it had happened, so it was not that painful at that time how much is now for you, This type of problem was happened on my phone too, but it was only once it had happened, so it was not that painful at that time how much is now for you once the reset procedure has been carried out then I tried to make the widget out of the home screen to help me out of trouble that I have faced it. So I have removed the e-mail notification problem.

If you do not recognize the conditions of service then the usual input tray is set up through IMAP. Nokia servers would not be in the middle – it is only the nokia N8 and Google. This method synchronizes everything very well and even I have some additional options. The biggest downfall is the connection is permanent. The shortest time it synchronizes every 5 minutes. Some of you are crazy about e-mail and the immediate need. While this will not give immediate notification to 5 minutes is enough for me. I also observed that the battery is a bigger hit when using the method of fall. Why? I think because every five minutes attempting to be a full synchronization.

I want to tell you something about the Email which is related your problem. DOCUMENTS presents Cloud Mobile Push Mail - quick, easy, pleasant, and intuitive and other unique features that make it special from any mobile e-mail client and expertise. Mobile Documents is the only application for mobile documents. Here the key to great difficulty in the mobile email attachments heavy. Through handling a single type here in outstanding distance and technologies cherry harvest presents the experience of diverse users and represents a paradigm shift in the email. Please download and test. Enjoy...

Yes thanks man , the procedure that you told me to do is working fine for me, there was some mistake that I was doing when the steps of the rebooting is been done in the mobile of mine, I went to all my friends, but no one knew the steps that was required to be done in the mobile so I just went through the mobile shop and I told the person to help me out from the problem that I was facing in it, he did some of the thing in it, which was not done by me, so now the thing is been working properly for me till now and I pray that it works for me better in the future also.

What you need to do is to define the reality of a default connection to your phone. At this time the email application is trying to use the "default connection" when you have not defined one. To do this,so you will go first into the Settings and then go into the Phone Connectivity and then Destinations and then after go into the Options and then finally Default Connection and there you will select a default connection. The email application (and any other application that uses the "default connection") that used to connections. On my phone, I have known my wi-fi, and my Internet connection T-Mobile in the “Internet "target group. After the group selected as the default, so the email application will automatically choose the right one to connect to networks in terms of which are available in my current position.

Thank you so much for giving me the solution of my problem. I have all things which you told me. And also search on the Google. I got some clue related your solution some. With the help your solution I did every steps and solved the problem. But I’ve still some problem. When I receive any mail then I get the notification but after 1st email I didn’t get any notification. I want to know is it hardware problem or any virus problem? Please suggest me.