Thread: How to restore contacts to Nokia C1-01 from Nokia N95

How to restore contacts to Nokia C1-01 from Nokia N95

Hello guys I am using Nokia N95 and yesterday my US friend gift me Nokia C1-01. And now I want to restore my contact from Nokia N95 to Nokia C1-01. Is it possible to restore contact from Nokia N95 to Nokia c1-01? And if it’s possible then which software I have to use to perform this. I try to find about his on Goggle but not able to find it. Can you please suggest me appropriate solution about this query. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated thank you.

ali Guest

Re: How to restore contacts to Nokia C1-01 from Nokia N95

Hello thank you for posting this question I am facing this same problem. I am using Nokia 6303 and Nokia c1-01. And now I want to restore my important contact from my Nokia 6303 to my new Nokia c1-01. But however I am not able to perform this. I apply many settings with different software but still I am not able to achieve it. So please help me. All replies are highly appreciated. And please reply as soon as possible because I want to sell my Nokia 6303. Thank you.

Hello guys according to me it’s not a big issue. There are many software are available in market which achieve this issue. Software I would like to suggest you is OVI suite. I think you possibly will try. I don't retain information if OVi Suite formulates a phone model exacting backup the technique PC suite by default performs. Even though isn't it easier to simply synchronize the contacts to mutually phones on top of OVI Suite? I hope this will help you to solve your confusion thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. In point of fact my N95 was stollen, other than I've the backup, and I haven't pay money for the C1-01 up till now, consequently that I've to confirm before paying money for it. No necessitate paying money for it for me if it doesn't maintain. So what you guys think about it. If anyone still having any appropriate solution then share with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Hello guys I don’t understand why you are making issue of this simple topic. I told in my early post also that, there are many software’s in market which provide these service. And the best software’s for this query are OVI suite and PC suite. Please try it. Install this software in your Computer and then connect your Nokia N95 to it and copy all contacts in your computer then after that connect your Nokia c1-01 and restore all your contact in it. And this is applied to all other Nokia phones. So this is not a big issue. I hope now you are clear with your doubt and even with steps. If you are still confused then go on Nokia website and placed your query and I am sure that they will provide you this solution only. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your reply. I know that it’s not a big issue but for me it’s a big issue. Because I tried this both software but still I am not able to do it. I simply copy the contact from Nokia N95 in my system and after that when I try to restore it in My Nokia c1-01 it restores in it. But when I checked in my cell I am not able to see all that contact in it. Even I search it in Nokia website but I found this same answer which you said. So now I am out of ideas. If you have any other solution then share with me.