Thread: Nokia C7 Restarts and Unexpected error occurred with its camera

Nokia C7 Restarts and Unexpected error occurred with its camera

Hello guys, I believe that this error take place on my Nokia C7 for the reason that Wellness Diary Beta is running on top of the background. I approach up in the company of this thought for as soon as I terminate Wellness Diary, camera works usually not including any errors. I am not able to understand why this happen with my cell. I try to find about this on internet but not able to find any appropriate information. I hope that someone will help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C7 Restarts and Unexpected error occurred with its camera

Hello I bought this handset in last week. And I am happy with its performance. My c7 is on the approach and I will keep in mind that however in mean time be supposed to leave response at beta labs regarding it as a result they are able to take care in upcoming wellness update. What you guys think about this. Why exactly this happens. Is Nokia c7 is defective? Please share your ideas and views with us. So that other people will come to know about this.

As I said my Nokia C7 has many tribulations (outside of the box from 1 day!) One of them camera is associated. On top of the camera preview the whole thing is working very well, however at what time I take shot parts of the image is saved as blank. This is not happening at all the photos. This is fourth photo shoot and it's too frustrating. In my case the phone is restarted at several times (even at what time the navigation settings) as rebooting a not many times though within the camera. Please help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

Hello your issue is looking so frustrating. I try to find out about this on internet with the many other forums site but not able to find any solution on this query. I think this issue is not a normal issue. So I will suggest you to contact with the Nokia service center. I am sure they will give you the proper solution and if they are not capable then I would suggest you to change your handset may be the problem is located with your handset. Thank you.

Hello I am using this same handset. And I was facing this same problem in last week. But I solve this issue. Basically this problem occur only once with my handset. And as soon as this problem is occurred I restore my factory settings. And restart my handset. And after that I never faced that problem again. So I would suggest you to do this. Because a number of malware functions are affecting our factory settings of our handset. So please try this and see if it works. And if not then bring your handset in Nokia care I am sure that they will help you to solve this difficulty. Thank you.