Thread: Nokia C7 is not notifying with any messages

Nokia C7 is not notifying with any messages

Yes guys this si the problem that i am facing from a very long time. I am not getting a solution for the problem. The phone is notifying me of any messages that has entered the phone and when the day ends when i see my inbox i get to see a whole lot of messages in the inbox that is really very frustrating for me. A simple restart of the phone does solves the problem but thats not a permanent solution, the same procedure repeats again. Tell me some permanent solution that I must give it a try?

Re: Nokia C7 is not notifying with any messages

Well the solution is very simple just flush out all the necessary messages from the inbox and see to it that the inbox folder is kept a bit empty. See if the notification widget for the message is active in the profile that you have activated. It is very much important to have a check of all the factors that I have mentioned above. I think that’s a good suggestion for you do have a look at it and I am sure it will be of good help for you.

Well one more thing that I would like to add here is that if the above solution is not working with you then it is better to do a factory reset of the phone. For the factory reset of the phone type the *#7780# and then after that type the following 12345. So that's what i want to say here it would be really very beneficial for you. Ok so do have a look at the suggestion that i have given and i am sure the problem will get solved.

No the above given solution did not work with me so again all the efforts from your side did not help me a lot. I did try and worked out the solutions but no solution, so that's the case with me, anyways it would be really very beneficial to know some solutions from your side as well. so what do you all think is there any other suggestion for my problem, if you know any of them then please do share it here as i am in the need of the solutions.