Thread: Nokia C3-00 Restore Factory Settings

Nokia C3-00 Restore Factory Settings

It’s a very sad thing my phone got restored by itself because I have seen that all my applications that I had my phone were all gone and also the shortcuts and the wifi of the phone were also deleted from the phone. So that’s really a sad thing really I am very shocked with such a behavior from the phone. So I need your help on this topic so please do give me some good factory restore settings for the phone. Right now I am in a total loss so that’s why I want a helping hand from your side, please help me in such situation and give appropriate solution.

Re: Nokia C3-00 Restore Factory Settings

So that’s why it is always advisable to keep a backup of all the details of your phone that is very much important in a situation like these. I would also advice you to check if your phone is not having a loose battery. Sometimes loose battery does give rise to the situations like these. So do have a check about the one’s that I have mentioned here. I hope it was helpful for you. In case you have any other doubt then please do let me know about it I am waiting for your suggestions.

Well I am also one of the user who is having the same problem and in my case whenever I am trying to do a restore settings then it is asking me for a security code. That’s really strange because I have never ever set a security code for my phone then why is it asking for a security code. I did try one or two attempts but that obviously was not accepted at all. Now from where I will get the security code for my phone. How should I go with the restoring of the factory settings? It is a really terrible situation in which I am. So please guys do give me some good solutions for the problem. I am waiting.

See in such situation it is always advisable to update your phone with the latest firmware by the way what is the version of your firmware that you are using, I would be very much interested in knowing about that, as per as the security code is concerned try with the default security code for your phone. The default security code for your phone is 12345. If that does not work then I would advise you to visit the nokialockcode website and enter your 15 digit imei number and you will get the security code from there itself, so do try it and let me know if that solution works for you or not.

Hey wow that really worked for me, so great of you that you recommended me such solution it really helped me a lot. So I would like to appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me, I was really concerned with the security code since I had not set it and after visiting that website I did get my security code, so I entered it in my phone and carried on with the resetting of the factory settings of the phone. Though the phone has suffered damage now I will ensure that it does not have the same problem by keeping a good backup of the phone.