Thread: Nokia E7 hinge

Nokia E7 hinge

Hey, I recently bought Nokia E7 Smartphone and I found within one month it automatically goes into hinge condition. When I try the slide screen up then the screen will come to rest at only one of the rubber stopper behind the screen. I don’t know why this happen and I think this kind of trouble will be indicating that the trouble is actually present in the hardware parts of the cell phone. If anyone having knowledge about this trouble then please share your thoughts and solution to solve the trouble.

Re: Nokia E7 hinge

Hey dude, nothing to worry about. I also faced exactly the same trouble. I must tell you that this is normally happen in the cell phone and nothing different will happen in this phone. If the same thing happens in number of time then you need to contact the Nokia phone dealer. The dealer has extra knowledge about this cell phone and they always faced such kind of trouble at the time of dealing the cell phone. I think they will help you to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, as you mention that within one month this trouble is occurred. Then as per mine suggestion you need to immediately contact the nearest Nokia service center. The expert person of this Nokia care center will help you to solve the trouble. Then you need to search the nearest Nokia care center then use the free warranty service to solve this kind of hardware related issues. They definitely help you to solve this kind of trouble.

Well, I went to the Nokia flagship store where I bought my phone. Then I saw the same kind of trouble is present in the Nokia E8 or E7 smartphone. Then the seller helps me to solve this trouble. I don’t know why this happen but at the same time 8 different people faced this trouble. The cell phone is also same kind of model. They are the Nokia E7 and Nokia E8. I think the expert person of the Nokia will be definitely doing something on that trouble.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issue and I must tell you that in that time I’m worry about this trouble. I bought this cell phone and within one month it gives this kind of trouble. Then I contact the seller and they told me that this is the normal issue and it always happens in the cell phone. There is not such specific solution present over this trouble. Then I don’t done anything and see after six month it works very well without giving extra trouble or issue.

Hey dude, I faced the same kind of trouble and I never contact any expert or the service center. See, I know the reason behind this trouble and I found a simple solution that costs nothing and very effective. I used the video and images present on the several site. Then I unscrewed the two screws at the rear of cell phone screen. Then as per the images and video provide the information I do the same kind of process to solve this trouble. Then the result is good and frankly it works without giving extra issue.