Thread: Web Browser not working on Nokia 2700.

Web Browser not working on Nokia 2700.

Hello guys I have bought Nokia 2700 in last year everything seems to be working fine with the handset I need net some time on the phone so I enables GPRS settings and it was working fine but from last week there is an issue with the web browser of handset it doesn’t even start now, when I click on the browser nothing happens at all on the phone. I tried the default settings also but nothing worked for me. Phone is running V07.80 dd 18/08/2009 RM-56 Please help,

Re: Web Browser not working on Nokia 2700.

Dude I am having the same issue but I am having this issue with the opera mini browser not with the web browser which comes with the mobile phone. I had downloaded this application long back it was working fine till now but I don’t know why it’s not working now, but I am able to access the internet by connecting it to my PC. If you guys have faced this problem then please help us, I don’t know much about these technical stuffs.

Well dude first download Nokia PC Suite on your PC and then configure it with your handset Nokia 2700 classic phone. And then download Opera mini 5 on your PC and transfer it to your phone. It’s quite easy you will be able to do it easily you don’t need technical knowledge of mobile phones for that. Hope this thing will work out for you. I use to do same thing whenever I faced such type of problem on my handset.

Well that’s right follow these steps if you don’t how to do it,
    1.First you have to Install 'Nokia PC Suite 7' in your PC and then configure it with your nokia 2700 classic phone.
    2. Go to the Opera web site and under the “For Java-enabled phones” download Opera Mini 5 beta for J2ME JAR ( don’t download .JAD).
    3. save the file in your PC.
    4. connect your Nokia 2700 with PC via USB cable.
    5. Now open Nokia PC suite
    6. And click on the ‘install application’.
    7. Now a window headed ‘ Nokia Appliaction Installer’ will be opened.
    8. On the right i.e. “My Phone” side , select your “Nokia 2700 classic” ( C; Phone memory).
    And on the left i.e “My computer” side , select “desktop” then select ‘opera mini 5.0’ and then Press “→”
    9. save if you require it.
    10. And now open your phone and got to the “menu” from that “Apps”>”Memory Card”>”opera mini”>”option”>”move”
    11. move it to the ‘Games’
    Now you can use Opera mini under the games.

Thank you guys for trying to help me out, actually my problem was with the browser which was in built on Nokia 2700 and as well as with the Opera mini. So first I did a soft reset and then I followed the above given procedure and luckily it worked for me, well I don’t know what went wrong first but finally everything is working fine now on my handset. Thanks a lot guys for helping me.