Thread: Production of Dell Alienware M15X has been discontinued

Production of Dell Alienware M15X has been discontinued

I am really very sad with the news of the production of Dell Alienware M15X being stopped, so why did the company took such a horrible decision. I mean the 15” laptops were such a big hit in the market and I really think they must have not taken such a horrible decision because that will affect thousands of the customers around the world. So they must have not taken the decision, they must have thought something before taking such a decision. Well I got this news and hence I have thought of sharing it with you all.

Re: Production of Dell Alienware M15X has been discontinued

Well the company has taken the decision because the dell people have introduced a lot of options in the alienware market such as m13x, m14x, m17x,m18x so they did not find a suitable place in that section to launch their product in the market and hence they thought of scrapping that product because it was not offering a lot of variety in the range of products. So that’s what the news is and for me also it is really a sad news but that’s ok we have to move ahead with the time.

I think it’s a good decision taken by the developers to scrap out m15x from the list of laptops. I personally love the 17” laptop and I think it really offers a good space and a good display screen that really allows us to enjoy the gaming screen, the same experience was not available for the 15” screen, also for the business class people 13” was being launched and many of the people prefer that also. So that’s what I have to say here please don’t feel bad because that’s my personal opinion.

I am really very sad because the m15x laptop was a perfect blend of Gaming and Mobility and so it would be a ideal combination for those who were looking for both. Neither the 13” nor the 17” can provide that features and hence I am very sad with the introduction of such decision. I mean it’s a really bad decision taken by dell people. That’s what I wanted to add here, I hope many of them would support me in such view of mine.

Yes I completely agree with you and even I think dell people must have taken some opinions or polls that could have given a rough idea about the people’s decision. Now why they have not done it reasons unknown. Anyways it has been scrapped from the market its really sad. That's a news that i would like to share it with you all and hence i created this thread, i hope you got some information form this thread.