Thread: Alienware Aurora m9700 is overheating

Alienware Aurora m9700 is overheating

Hello people. Greetings to all of you. I hope you all are doing well. Well, stuck up in an issue. I am unable to recognize the problem. I have been using Alienware Aurora m9700 since some time now and haven’t had any issues until now. However, lately ,the problem is that it is overheating a lot. I am unable to figure out why the problem is occurring. Please suggest friends if there are any solutions for the above. Thanks in advance for taking out time and replying. I really appreciate.

Re: Alienware Aurora m9700 is overheating

Hey dude, my suggestion will be that you should surf the internet and then have a talk to alienware. It may help you out as they will surely guide you in a proper direction. Also, I feel you can give a try and change the Graphic Processing Unit Fan. Also, I will advocate you that you should clean and apply silver thermal paste to the CPU and GPU.I have shared my knowledge with you whatever I felt, I hope that trying any of it will resolve the worry.

Hey perform what I will tell you now and then see what happens. Open up the panels to get to the fans Make use of a flashlight and have look through the vents. In case you hardly see light throughout the other side then it has to be dust. I will imply you to make use of use some Q-Tips and compressed air cans and then clean the system for around half an hour.I hope this is fairly easy and performing it surely solve the overheating issue.

Hey buddy, it can also be a video card concern. I will request you to verify if there is a original driver out for your card. You can really go to nvidia website and download the most recent driver. Then have alook what is happening and in case the problem still exists then your video card and or in that case motherboard could be shot. I am not sure whether this is surely the problem but there is a probability. Hence, no harm checking it.

Hi mate. I am fine. What’s up with you. I would like to confirm from your side whether your radiator is clean or not and I would also tell you to consider reinstalling AS5. The control processing unit intake is on the left side of the case, so make sure that's not blocked when you use the system. In addition to this, you can download the Free Everest and make use of it to do some enhanced diagnosing together with temp monitoring