Thread: Power button help in the Asus eee PC 1005ha

Power button help in the Asus eee PC 1005ha

Hello everyone I am thinking of turning my Asus laptop in to any mini arcade machine so I was thinking of doing some changes in the external power button. So I was thinking that is there any way by which I would be able to power up the machine from externally. The idea is to make use of the external power button, so tell me is it possible to power up using the external power button, so is there any method then do let me know about it, as I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Power button help in the Asus eee PC 1005ha

Well what you will need is that you might need a cable that will connect it to the power source and a momentary on switch that will be required to power on and off as well. Apart from that you might also require Stereo audio jack female as well as the Stereo audio jack male. So that’s what I want to say and I must say that try looking in some guide stuff you will get the answer there only, mp3car is a website that is very much recommended by me, so do have a read at the solutions and I hope you all like it.

I recommend you to visit any of the You Tube websites where they will display you the exact information that you were looking for I think that’s the place to go for you. So hope you have got the necessary suggestion. One more thing that I would like to recommend to you is the Shiny acrylic MAME box I think that will be of good help of you, so do have a look at it as well. So I hope you have got the necessary suggestions. In case you have any doubt then please do feel free to ask it here

Yes I absolutely agree with the above users see basically what you will need is a device that will act as a device for the power button, yes you can definitely make use of the external power button in the laptop and for that you will have to need some good external stuffs that will help you in the process you will require some good networking wires as well as some cords that will help you in the connection, so that would be the main requirement. So do think over that and I am sure you will be successful in whatever project you are trying out.

Ok thanks for all the suggestions and the help that you have given here well I did have a look at the recommended websites that you have specified here and what I would like to say is that I did find the guide interesting but the main thing is that we have to wait and see if the internal parts of the laptop are exactly same as that of mine, so that’s a wait and watch situation for me as of now. Anyways thanks for your help that you have given me here.