Thread: Acer Aspire 8930g runs very slowly

Acer Aspire 8930g runs very slowly

I would tell you that I have this Acer Aspire 8930g and it was really working very fine and there was no problems at all with this one. But now the problems have started to arise. The thing is that this as become very slow for some reason. Also I would say that even as I am typing this it takes like some seconds for the words to appear on the screen.Please do get back to me as I need to know what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: Acer Aspire 8930g runs very slowly

I would first of all like to the configuration that is present in the system.I guess that it is the reason that is making your system working so slowly.Also I would say that you need to delete some unwanted thing and then the pace would automatically increase. And I would also like to know which version of Firefox that you are using? Have you tried removing some extensions?Please do get back to me with the solutions and then I will help you to get away with the problem that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I am really happy with the immediate reply .Coming back to the questions that I would say that I have an Acer 8930g with me and it has a quad core q9000 processor with 2ghz and 6MB. Also i would tell you that i have a l2 cache and 4 GB RAM. Also along with that I have installed a 2nd 500 GB HD and have 1000 GB in total.So this is what I have and don’t know the reason for the problem that I am facing.

I had a similar kind of problem and would say that I was getting around 20 tabs whereas I should get around 50 tabs and that was the problem that I was facing. Then what I did was that I had a disk clean up done and then the problem was soled immediately.So even I would tell you that this is the best solutions that you can use and then the problem will be solved immediately.Also if you are using Firefox as your web browser then I would suggest you to go ahead with some other options as even that will help you.

Yes even I have a similar kind of view on this and even I feel that you need to follow the same procedure that is being mentioned over here.Also I feel that if you face from any kind of problem while going across this process then you can definitely get back to us as we will help you to solve the problem that you might be facing.Also I would say that even if this wont work for you then what you can do is that you need to check the hardware and see if it is proper or not.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this have really helped me a lot to solve the problem that we have faced. I will definitely work on then and will get back to you if I face any other problems then I will definitely get back to you on this.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the problem that I was facing.