Thread: where can I get the web browser for black berry bold.

where can I get the web browser for black berry bold.

Recently I have purchased a black berry bold mobile phone. It looks is very awesome. It has many functions. I have taken the monthly internet plan. Most of time I doesn’t at home because my work is field work. Therefore every time I need internet. Could you tell me about the best browser? In my phone have also web browser. But it open at a time only one page and also very slow. That’s why I want a best web browser also tell me how can I download on my black berry?

Re: where can I get the web browser for black berry bold.

Ok dear I also use the black berry bold. No doubts it is really very charming handset. I am telling to about my past experience that how had I download the web browser on my mobile phone. I would like to suggest you that you download the opera9.7 version. It fast than other browser. I am using the browser. It is very simple fro downloading. Open the browser on your phone just and then open Google and write opera9.7 and mobile modal no. After that click on download link and then save the file in your phone memory. After downloading just click on opera and then you can use it.

I was kind of eagered to attempt out the latest browser in the 9.6 for my black berry bold. However I got opera9.7 mini to still be my N1 choice. In opera9.6 has multiple tab functionality. You can open more than one tab or window without close your previous window. Opera 9.6 is really fast with other browser. For downloading is very simple only just write mini opera9.6 or opera 9.7 and then click the download link. You can download the by this process. But if you want to about more mobile browser. You can search on the Google.

For sure most of us use a mix of the UC browser and opera9.7 mini. Personally I use the UC browser probably 90% of the time. But some times when I require full html then I use opera mini browser. Also sometimes the bis can find slow in which case opera works like a very attraction. I want to suggest you that please keep both and use it as your requirement. UC browser is also very awesome browser. It has also lots of function. It appearance is really very beautiful.

The browser can be resent to the device basically. First confirm you delete the current browser service books in case they are corrupted Options. Service books remove the browser service books in the list. Then basically go back on and choose Host routing table. Then click the menu and register at this time. This will re-register the device and it will automatically resend the browser service book to your device and you ought to see the icon illustrate up again. The browser is controlled by the network, you ought to never attempt to delete it or corrupt with the application that controls it. Everything is related to the browser of mobile phone. I suggest you for opera9.7 mini.

I think opera is quickest and fasted browser but it’s sometimes a pain to find the links working. In addition, quantities of the mobile sites don’t recognize opera as a mobile browser. My advice would be to try to see which suits you best. Otherwise you can search on the Google and read in detail about the latest mobile browser you can get the browser the on the google or go to the on particular browser site which toy want to know more about it.

Thank you very much for telling me about the web browser. Now I am able to use the oper9.7 on my black berry bold touch. In opera I saw a huge difference compare than other browser. Really is very fast web browser. But I want to know about the UC web browser. I saw this web browser in my friend’s cell phone but he doesn’t use the black berry. He use the Samsung GT-s5233s has next star. Please tell it will support in my black berry bold. UC web browser is also awesome browser.