Thread: where is WWDC 2011 beta.

where is WWDC 2011 beta.

I have keen desire to know about the technology. In recently I have heard about the WWDC 2011 which is going to be launch. I want to know that it will have been two weeks since the first beta. I don’t know about the WWDC. Anyone tell me Apple will release the beta version. And also tell me about the more WWDC. Please tell me I am very excited to know about this technology. Do you think it's reasonable to expect beta 2 version? And also tell how can I get it?

Re: where is WWDC 2011 beta.

As my point of view generally no set timeframe for each Beta, they typically seem when they seem, even be conscious that every download will be around 4GB, therefore launching every or weeks is not perfect - even though I am looking onward to Beta two as this Beta is steady , I cannot pass the time to see what else they bring to the table - also eager to know for more new features - nothing compared to Apple iphone, feels like apple Iphone 3G upgrade iPhone 3(Black, 16GB, '3'). I don’t think it is reasonable.

I am telling you what I know about the WWDC as I think two weeks is approach too determined, particularly this early. Think about WWDC ‘11’; this is not a piece updated; and also this is a completely new OS. They have to make lots of changes and fixes based on error reports and then ensure its steady enough for developers for each single time they release one. I am waiting onward to the next beta version as much as everybody, but I will appreciate if it takes them at the same time as.

I would like to tell you about that I am very astonished the next beta is taking a tiny longer. Yes, Apple has historically in the past released beta’s on a week schedule, as it moves closer to GM. The beta releases have continued to be smaller, so I don't wait for Apple to release considerable builds as before. I think it is very good news for apple user. As you know that beta version is always free for user. So first you can check the reliability of the product. From my point it is reasonable things for user

Yes, as you have heard about the WWDC ‘11’ it latest releasing operating system of apple. As my opinion beta version very good thing for the user who can check the functionality in the trail mode. It is not reasonable beta2 launch before beta 1. That's why Apple normal release plan for Major OS X releases. It gives them an entire month to do everything new they can to make positive the launch is a major success. Therefore WWDC is very success os for Apple. If you want to more about it you can search Google and read the manual of WWDC.

In my opinion all this, but confirms the assumption of a summer or fall to launch iPhone IOS5 and 5. I also want to broadcast iPhone IOS 5 and 5 weeks to be included in the WWDC, but seeing it from the point of view of developers. Developers will want to be able to work with the SDK, beta software testing etc. for a minimum of one month (most likely) before Apple launched iOS 5 is final version to the public. I also doubt that Apple will start selling the iPhone 5 before IOS 5 is available. I would say best case is Apple broadcasts iPhone IOS 5 and 5 at WWDC on June 6, with a beta program for developers to speed latest products, both iOS 5 and 5 to iPhone mid July.