Thread: How to remove useless drivers on Toshiba Portege R705-P35

How to remove useless drivers on Toshiba Portege R705-P35

I am using the windows 7 Home Premium on mine Toshiba Portege R705-P35 laptop. Everything on the system works fine without any issue. Now I wanted to remove the all unwanted drivers on mine system. I have lots of driver on mine system which is not useful and it was consuming lots of space on mine laptop. I have tried lots of suggestion but I didn’t have the perfect solution to this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can remove the all mine unnecessary driver on mine system.

Re: How to remove useless drivers on Toshiba Portege R705-P35

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to go through the below steps. First go to the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
    devmgmt.exe
    Now here go to the view and after that make hit on the Show hidden devices and after that select the driver that you want to remove and after that make right click on the driver and after that choose the uninstall.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be thankful for your suggestion. As you said that I have tried your suggestion but during this time I have got the error message. As you said that I have tried to open the command prompt and under that I have typed the SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1 and after that when I tried to hit the enter I have got the error message saying that access denied. Now I don’t what to do can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I think you need to run your command prompt on the administrator mode. To do these make click on the start and after that open the all program. Now on the all program select the accessories and under that make right click on the command prompt and after that select the run as administrator. Now once you make this you will get the command prompt and under that type the all command that are given in earlier. I hope this will help you.

TSDC (Total Control Services and Controller) is a Windows freeware utility to clean your Windows system services or do not need old and unused drivers permanently. Each time you add any hardware or internal device, install the drivers. These drivers remain in the system, even if you are using the latest hardware. Some of these drivers who died might be causing problems with the operating system and cause it to crash many times. To do download this make click on the below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these make click on the start on the desktop and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel make hit on the performance and maintence and after that make click on the system. Now on the system go to the hardware and after that make click on the device manager. Now on the device manager select eth driver that you want uninstall and after that make right click on that. Now once you finish this restart your system.