Thread: Unable to update Android Firmware

Unable to update Android Firmware

I am using Archos 70 Internet Tablet. In tablet all the things was working fine. But yesterday I upgrade my android in my tablet and after that I found that my tablet is working very slowly. And I also getting problems with few things like my browsers stopped working and I am not able to go online. I am also not able to update my firmware. There is many more problem I am facing after updating the android. Now I don’t know how to solve this problem please give me solution for this.

Re: Unable to update Android Firmware

If you are facing the problem after upgrading the Android then I think you have done something wrong while upgrading your android. And that is why you are facing all this problems. To solve this problem I suggest you to just try to install the update of your android once again in your tablet. Once the up-gradation is done perfectly then restart your tablet. After that you will not face any problem with your Archos 70 Internet Tablet. I hope this will be helpful to you.

If you are not able to upgrade your firmware after upgrading the android in your tablet then I have one solution for you which you can try with your Archos 70 Internet Tablet. First download the firmware update from internet in your computer and then connect your Archos 70 Internet Tablet with your laptop and after that try to install it in your tablet once it is done then I am sure you will not find any issue with your tablet. Try this solution and tell me whether it makes any difference or not?

I have read your post and as you have mentioned the problems about unable to update firmware in your post. If you are not able to update the firmware it means there is something wrong with network setting. According to that these can be the reasons behind that.
    • May be your SSID of router is hidden.
    • May be your router is far away from your tablet.
    • There may be a wrong setup of your router.

Just check all these things and then try to find the solution according to that.

I was also having the same problem and I tried found solution for it. Many times I tried to search solution for it on internet but I was not able solve that problem. After that my find gave me one suggestion and he told me to go for device reset. After that I reset my device. And now I am able to do all the things which I want. I am also able to update my firmware and I am not having problem with it. So I suggest you to try this trick. Hopefully you will be able to solve your problem.

After trying the all the solution I am still not able to fix this problem. I have reset my device twice and I have also checked the all the setting of my Archos 70 Internet Tablet. But none of the tricks are giving me required result, when tried to update my firmware form my computer at that time also it is giving me errors. Now I don’t know how to fix this problem. Please if anyone have more idea for that then please reply me. thank you for your replies.

I have one solution to fix your problem. For that you need to follow this steps.
    • First go to the setting and then click on the wireless networks and after that go in to the wifi setting.
    • Now turn on your WIFI and click on the modify your network.
    • Till it opens any windows just hold your active network. And then modify network.
    • In that disable the power save option. And click on save button.

After that your WIFI will start working normally. Once WIFI started properly after that you will easily able to update your firmware.