Thread: Need a device which is not a laptop

Need a device which is not a laptop

Hi my dear friends, how are you all. I hope you all doing well. Well, dad’s 50th birthday coming up next week and wish to give him a gift by which he would be blown away. Well, planning to get him a device which would not be much tech savvy as he is not much into technology. Guys, suggest me out which one should I gift him. I doubt I will go for laptop. The basic requirements are to hear songs, watch movies, photos and all such kind of stuff. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Re: Need a device which is not a laptop

Hey buddy, first of all, really a great thought man to gift dad a expensive device. Really happy to hear that. Well, according to me, you should opt for ipad. There are some superb pieces available in the market. You can check them out on the internet. Also, as per your requirement, I feel they are not tech savvy at all and it will really enlighten your dad seeing it. In addition to it, the purpose will also be solved considering what you have mentioned about the requirements.

Hey mate, read the query and also the above reply and without any doubts even my vote will be going for ipad. I feel they are the best devices going around. I wish you had mentioned your budget so that I would have given you the names of the lately released ipad. However, it depends on you which you think will make your daddy happy the most. Hence, accordingly you should opt for it. I have given my views and what I felt. I hope it helps you. Wish you good luck.

Hey mate. Congratulations and heartiest wishes to your dad. Well, I feel that ipad would be more than little tech savvy to use. It is my imagination. I would advocate you that you should get your dad a portable dvd player. According to me, it is a really nice option and will be easy too making use of it. There is Sony DVP-FX 930 which I know is just fabulous to have. I am saying this because my friend owes it . I hope my post helps you.

Hey dude, if you are looking for a device which is not laptop and in addition to that which is not tech savvy then my alternative will be that you should buy a cell phone as a gift. There are numerous options available of different companies and it can easily assist you with songs, movies, videos, watching images and so on. Hence, I would rate cell phone above a ipad or in that case a dvd player. Also, do not confuse yourself much after hearing so many choices.

Hey mate. I am fine. What’s up with you. Really nice that you giving a present to your dad. Well, buddy, as you are not looking for tech savvy device then your options are bound to cut off. I saw the above replies and feel that you must have got specific options until now. However, my views are that you should not completely cancel out laptop as I feel it is not that tough to use it and there are laptops available which are not tech savvy. However, the final decision is on you, but I feel you should consider it.