Thread: Install Android on Windows Tablets

Install Android on Windows Tablets

I am using windows tablet and I was using windows 7 in it. But I want install the Android in my windows tablet. I want to know is it safe if I install the Android in windows tablet. If it is safe then please tell me what I should do to install the Android in my windows tablet. Actually I am very new to this and I don’t want to harm my windows tablet by doing any wrong things. So if you have any idea related to this then please reply me with your suggestion. It will be helpful for me.

Re: Install Android on Windows Tablets

I have gone through your post and as you are saying that you want to install the Android in your windows tablet then you can do that. First take the backup of all your data and then uninstall the windows 7 from your tablet and after that install the Android. After that it’s done. Android is very nice to use for multimedia purpose and interface of the system is also very attractive. So try this solution I hope it will be helpful for you. If you are finding any difficulties with it then let me know.

I have read your post and I understand what you are saying. But installing single Operating system is very simple and I know that. But I want to use Android along with windows 7 in my windows tablet and I don’t know how to do that. If you have any idea about how to make dual operating system in windows tablet then please let me know it will be very helpful for me. I want to know is it possible to use android with windows 7. Please reply me with proper solution.

If you want to use both the operating system then you can use it. But you have to use it in some different way. to use Android in your windows tablet you don’t need to uninstall the windows 7 but you have to install the virtual machine in your tablet. After installing it download the Android operating system and run it in virtual machine. Once it installed then you can enjoy the both operating system in your tablet. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

I have read your solution and I have also downloaded the Android operating system in my tablet but after searching for so many hours I find the virtual machinr and I have installed it and then I run the Android operating system in that virtual machine. Now I am very happy because I am able to use both the system in my tablet. Your ideas really worked for me and I am not facing any problem with that. Thank you so much for your help and support.

Where did you find a copy of the Android o/s?

If you want to install Android 3.0 Honeycomb or 2.3 Gingerbread on Windows tablet then just follow the below steps:
    • First Download Android SDK that is installer_r10-windows.exe and then run the same.
    • After that just Install Java Platform and then Run the SDK Manager and install the following package:
      • SDK Platform Android 3.0, API 11 (Honeycomb)
      • SDK Platform Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread)
      • Android SDK Platform-tools
      • Android SDK Tools
    • Make sure that you are not installing any other packages than this.
    • When you are done with the above steps then just Select Virtual devices which will be in the left pane and then just make a new Android Virtual Device and in order to do so follow the below instruction:
      • First Enter a name and then select a Target and then Enter the size for the emulator SD Card,if you want then you can leave it empty as well and then select a skin and resolution as per your choice and then click on create and you are done.

• After that select the same and then click on start and then you will see an Android boot screen. Hope that helps