Thread: Bios failure on hp620 notebook

Bios failure on hp620 notebook

I am using the HP 620 Notebook wk425ea#abu and everything on the system works perfect without any issue. Last night I have tried to disable mine USB device on boot up. To do this I have gone to bios and after that hit on the system configuration. Now on the system configuration selected the soot option and under that I am not able to disable the USB device. I have tried several steps to solve this but I didn’t have the any solution. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can disable the USB device. Please help me on this issue.

re: Bios failure on hp620 notebook

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon on the screen and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run type devmgmt.msc and then hit the ok button. Now on the device manager make hit on the universal serialbus controllers and after that make right click on the sub menu and then disable it. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first close the all application and after that go to the start icon and then make hit on the run. Now on the run type Regedit and then hit the ok button. Now on the registry key windows go to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UsbStor. Now here make click on the start at the right pane and after that type the value as 3 and then save it. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Hi, I have HP 620 Notebook wk425ea#abu. But now I am getting this problem. If I left the CD or DVD into the drive and if it closes, after that if I connect will not start. I tried to checkout updating the BIOS, so that later that also I am not able to find it. I have tried to solve this issue from several threads but I didn’t have the any suggestion. Therefore, if you are going to be a solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be grateful to you.

Hi, you can simply make use of the update for your HP Pavilion HP Web page, and then you can get the solution to your problem. It is simply to use that and get the solution to your problem is only necessary to verify that then you can get the solution to your problem. It will solve your problem. You will be able to get the solution to the problem of whether to use the HP website. I hope this will help you.

I am also seeking the same solution. I'm also getting the same problem at startup, if I left the CD or DVD in my drive, then I get the same problem. I also have the solution for this problem. But do not think the problem occurs because the problem of updating the BIOS. As if they have any update for your BIOS then I do not think the problem is the Bios. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Bios failure on hp620 notebook

Hi, I think the problem you are receiving is that the crisis in your BIOS settings. You have chosen the choice of booting from the CD / DVD first. That means you have CD or DVD drive as first boot device and because, when you have a CD or DVD drive, look for the starting material and as the unit does not contain it, will not start. So, just check the change and configuration. I hope this will help you.