Thread: Cannot create recovery cd from HP 620

Cannot create recovery cd from HP 620

I am using the HP 620 on mine system and I have installed the windows 7 on mine system. Everything on the system works fine without any issue but now I have small issue on mine system. Last night I have tried to create the Recovery CD since Recovery Manager is missing but when I tried this I am not able to do this. Now I don’t how to solve this and I have tried lots of suggestion to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can create the system recovery. Please can anyone help on this and thanks in advance.

Re: Cannot create recovery cd from HP 620

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this restart your system and after that hit or hold F8 key from the keyboard continuously after restarting. Now you will get the Advanced Boot Options windows and under that make hit on the repair your system and after that hit the next. Now select your language and after that hit next. New you will get the system recovery windows and under that type the user name and after that provide the password and then hit the next. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and after long searching for solution I have found that this is due to viruses or file system corruption. The file is damaged and because they cannot boot in normal mode. Once formed to replace the file. You cannot do the recovery disc in such conditions. I would also suggest you to perform the system restore and this will also help you or you can back up your data and perform a fresh installation. I hope this will help you.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. As you said that I have tried to perform the systems restore and I have finished successfully but after that when I restart mine system on the normally I am getting blue screen death and when I restart mine system on the safemode I have got the message saying that restore successfully finished. But now I am not able to work on the normal mode. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

If System Restore is not working with the theme of his then I advise you to check the hardware connection could be causing the problem with it. Hardware failure is another reason for the BSOD. Due to the hardware issue also you get this issue. I would like to suggest you to remove the all computer hardware and after that go through your issue. I would also suggest you to update your drivers and then check your connected properly hardware on your system. I hope this will solve your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to have installation CD. First insert the installation CD on CD-ROM and after that restart your system. While booting you will get the option hit the any key to boot the CD and then hit the any key. Now here you will get the windows and under that enter your language and then hit the next and after that make hit on the repair your computer. Now you will get other windows and under that select your operating system and then hit the next. Now on the recovery option select the any option under that and after that go through the steps given on the wizards and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.