Thread: Battery drain ominous on Motorola D2G

Battery drain ominous on Motorola D2G

I be in love with the phone, and even I am happy with the quality, love the modification above Droid 1 (save that I'll have to purchase yet a new accessory to build it work as a navigator inside the car), however the battery situation is worrying. I've in use to Dimming the screen to the extent that it will go. I disable the live wallpaper. And even I Kept news streaming on the way to a minimum. However the battery appears to be a bit under-powered on behalf of this particular device. I'm with the standard 1390 mAh battery. It actually does require two complete charges a day. I'm concerned regarding a longer outing away from several power sources.

Re: Battery drain ominous on Motorola D2G

Hello according to me you have to acquire an extended battery. My procedure pattern through the extended battery acquire me regarding 12-14 hours of utilization (9am to 9/10pm) earlier than recharging. A number of people report two days, however I have not at all been able to obtain more than one. Similar to you, I was recharging two times a day through the standard battery. Notwithstanding what I perform to conserve battery, power consumption is terrible. Immediately bite the bullet and pay money for an extended battery.

The latest 2.2.0 update seemed that the battery life rise, in relative terms. However formerly it had been horrible. For that reason, I think that is partly a software problem. Also - my effort to obtain superior previous phones through larger batteries were generally disappointing. Things would forever be better, however not dramatically superior. I will consider the larger battery, if the battery never reaches around all day long - whether you or I will carry a charger or an additional cell or both.

If you are going the extended battery route, that is all right, without any problem. I be supposed to talk about that the standard OEM battery intended for the D2G by the side of Amazon are *really* sensibly priced. If you contain or acquire the spare battery charger be able to obtain by through a minimum outlay and still include plenty of battery power at the end of the day. I hope this will help you to understand your problem thank you.

Honestly, this brings up my concealed point, and that is why would a huge manufacturer problem a latest product through a battery which is insufficient? Outside the sordid theories on the sale to bind to cells of spare capacity, I have to think that the standard battery is supposed to do the job and tested in this context? Otherwise, the charger alone is really the thing. I remember that, fortunately, the StarTac used to connect to the wall and function not including some battery. I will seem into the charger, and currently I contain two batteries of a droid Primus.

Do not use wallpaper, widgets, the murderers of tasks, task manager. Instead of using the automatic brightness, adjust the brightness to the minimum that can be tolerated. Some say the change only helps CDMA World, but I realized it makes no difference. Confirm that the settings to see how other applications may be affecting the phone and turn off the GPS unless your lack of areas with poor service. Throughout this thread I'm just sure you'll find tips for working with the device and see what works most excellent for your phone. Hope this helps.

That is true but should not be down to 60% after a fully loaded device is used for a fifteen minute phone call either. And having to constantly return to the factory, to produce devices and spare batteries, run only immediately available android nothing in house replacements, lower brightness, switch to CDMA only downloaded applications should not be the battery is low and does not look after nearly six months. In four different devices of the same model, which is not bad luck or poor intake, which is the firmware / software issues that should have been treated and fixed for months.