Thread: My laptop is not getting internet connection

My laptop is not getting internet connection

I have a laptop it working over a internet web browser is finally but before the two to three day its web browser could not be working or internet connection is failed .Actually I can’t understand the what is the real problem. I think so the problem in internet connection .So if anyone have a knowledge regarding this problem I kindly request you to please reply me soon as possible.

Re: My laptop is not getting internet connection

If internet browser is not working in your computer it is software issue, but your laptop is not getting a internet connection is hard ware issue. You have to first check the internet wire connection is it properly connected to fire wire. Another issue is that does your laptop is connected with the server for this you have to check the ping command (ping server address). This command shows your connected or not to a server.

For getting connection you have to check your laptop having LAN card. If your laptop having LAN card then you have to check the driver of the LAN is properly installed or not. Other option is that you have to check IP and DNS server address of the PC is properly is configure or not .This are few important point to check when your computer is not performing or doing a internet task.

Whenever your computer computer have problem regarding the internet connection that time you have to check firstly your internet cable is properly connected to the fire wire port or the RJ45 port. And the possibility is that your laptop is not connected to the service provider server. To check this venerability we type ping in command prompt and also check the server has good power supply and your wire is not also broken.

When we are think about trouble shooting of query regarding the internet connection then we have to mention first check the proxy server is responding or not . After that we have to check the IP ping server is responding or not. After that we have to check the connection RJ 45 connector is proper fitted in fire wire port. After this entire thing you should have to check the LAN card of in laptop is properly installed or not.