Thread: How to connect a laptop to the internet using fire wire

How to connect a laptop to the internet using fire wire

I have one HP laptop with window XP operating system. I want to use an internet over my laptop by using fire wire connection. I don’t know any knowledge about how to connect the laptop to internet. If any know about this please respond quickly because everyone knows how important of internet in our life even it is collage day business life. Whatever information you provide please it gives me from the basic setups.

Re: How to connect a laptop to the internet using fire wire

For connecting your laptop to an internet you should have to purchase internet connection from the any internet service provider like Ariel, BSNL and MTNL etc. After that service provider provides you to IP address and DNS address too. Then you have right click on network places icon which on the desktop and select properties. After that it open and inside you seen there is one icon you have open this and put all the address to fill in blanks.

According to my knowledge you should have to first check internet wire is properly connected to fire wire port of the computer. After that you open the my network places and there is on icon namely local area network right click and go to the properties of that icon. After that you see one list in which you have to choose TCP/IP connection. Make a double click on that eventually that open a window in this window you have to fill IP and DNS server address.

To connecting your laptop to an internet you have to first check cat wire is properly connected to a fire wire. After that you click on run and check the ping reply. If it is ok than you fill the all IP address and the DNS server and default gateway also. After that you have save all the setting and close this window. Then you open the web browser and fill the web address in address bar to check whether it working or not.

Connecting an internet to our laptop for that you something like internet connection, IP address of the internet. Main thing is that you have LAN card in your laptop with the proper driver. After that you have follow a simple methods to connecting a laptop. First setup is you open the network places and then you reached at local area networks property. In that you have fill the all network address and then close it. In this way you connect your laptop to the internet.