Thread: HP Slate 500 auto move and touch not working properly

HP Slate 500 auto move and touch not working properly

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Stuck up in an issue friends. Useful replies will be appreciated on a very high note. The thing is that I have a HP Slate 500 and the cursor for a short amount of time auto movse in the region of the screen after Win 7 started. In addition to the above, the touch screen doesn't react to the pen. From time to time it doesn't retort to touch also. Guys what is the issue. Please help. Thanks in advance.

re: HP Slate 500 auto move and touch not working properly

Hey buddy. I am good. Hoping the same at your end. Well, I would like to tell you that even I have a HP Slate 500 and I myself have been passing through the same issues. Usually, When such kind of out of the ordinary activities pop up I try to smack a bunch of the physical buttons randomly, for example the keyboard button on the left hand side, and then put it in and out of sleep. More often than not it clears up in around 20-25 seconds. I am unaware why such things happen but it does solve the worry.

Hey buddy. I have some solutions for you. Do give them a try. It may resolve your problem. Firstly, you can try to perform a sleep-wake cycle. That may help. Also, try calibrating the digitizer with the pen. Also, I feel the best option is to get in touch with the HP, N-Trig i.e. the provider of the touch driver and may be the seller. I have voiced my solutions to you. I am hoping that any of the above will prove useful to you in getting rid of the issue.

Hey mate. What’s up. I feel that you should try auto mode in pen settings. I really feel that Ntrig is pain to use. Also, I would like to tell you that you should search the internet and gaze through the content which will be providing information regarding the improvement in the touch experience in windows 7. Also, I would imply you that you should upgrade internet explorer 9 for the enhanced touch familiarity . I wish that you like my post.

Hello. I read the above posts and I feel rather than trying to change many things and in the process create more problems, my advise will be that you should get your HP 500 slate repaired from the respective people. Also, I wish that you must have mentioned when did you get the HP 500 slate. If it is in the guarantee period then getting a new replaced one will be the best option to go for. I really feel that you should go with any one option of the above two.

Re: HP Slate 500 auto move and touch not working properly

Guys thanks a lotr for the replies. Firstly, I apologize that I did not mention that there has been hardly any time when I had purchased HP Slate 500. Hence, rather than giving try to extravagant things I opted to get it replaced. Also, I did try some of the things which were mentioned above but had no joy. However, thank you so much for enlightening me with some other superb solutions. I am really thankful for such quick replies. Thank you.