Thread: Regular Envy 144 vs HP Envy 14 Beats edition

Regular Envy 144 vs HP Envy 14 Beats edition

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Friends need some information. Would be really great if someone out there can let me know some points about it. Basically, I wish to know the difference between Regular Envy 144 and HP Envy 14 Beats edition. I wish to know the differentiation based on performance and also related to hardware and software features. I really thank you in advance for replying to my thread. I really appreciate it.

Re: Regular Envy 144 vs HP Envy 14 Beats edition

Hey mate, I have some knowledge related to what you have posted. I would like to inform you that HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition is proposed in black as well as red colors. Backlit keyboard color has been altered to red. So you actually have the sense that you purchased high-end product. Obviously it is along with with Beats audio technology .In pre-installed system you will be able to come across some Beats extras: 3x wallpapers, taskbar, icons and also Windows start menu.

Hey buddy, I would like to bring to your notice that the Beats Edition of the Envy does not appear along with headphones in relatively a number of times. The most important differentiation between Regular Envy 144 and HP Envy 14 Beats edition is that the Beats Edition comprises of a rubber mylar coating on the exterior of the unit, along with a red backlit keyboard, with the Beats logo. I have told the points of differentiation which I knew.

Hi. I would like to advocate you by somewhat continuing from above reply. Keep in mind that each and every specs are the same and in cooperation they come with Beats Audio. The Beats Audio headphones, sold on the webiste come along with two preferences, the in ear, which run about $150, or the over-ear that are enhanced for listening, noise cancellation and can be used along with your phone by the use of bluetooth with a built in mic. The current rate is about 300 dollars.

Hey looking at the above replies, I feel that by now, you must have got sufficient information of difference between Regular Envy 144 and HP Envy 14 Beats edition. Still if you are looking for something more then I have one more alternative for you. There are many videos available online which will definitely give you precise information and you would surely be able to look out for the differences. I am saying this because I could find videos which were available.