Thread: How long a video can be recorded in Sony Nex-3

How long a video can be recorded in Sony Nex-3

Well I am planning to buy a Sony camera and that to a Sony Nex-3 I know the performance of this camera is finest one. But I really don’t know what can be the maximum length of video that can be recorded on the in this camera. Actually I want to capture the wedding function of my brother and that is the reason why I want the bet and longest and continuous video recording. So it’s my humble request to the camera users that please provide me this vital information and also share the performance of this camera so that I can have a go at the same.

Re: How long a video can be recorded in Sony Nex-3

Hey I ham using this camera and it is really giving me the maximum of benefits that it is most user-friendly and as asked by that what will be the maximum video recording length then I guess it is 29 minutes. That is u can continuously shoot the video and it can be almost half an hour. And I am sure that it will be enough for you and u can then use the same at your brother’s wedding to capture the special moments.

I was also facing the similar kind of confusion. Actually I am willing to purchase this camera but really not sure whether this camera gives the best performance. So is there anyone who will let me know the working and more detail regarding this camera if yes then take me out of this confusion as soon as possible. I am here to know its performance because no one in my locality have this camera who will explain me its working so please take me out of this confusion and also suggest me some other options available.

I personally believe that it is bad. This style of the Sony Cybershot compact digital camera that is common with old design had been adopted in high-end series. I also have the machine name in it as I was using a Cybershot F707, is designed to feel rather nostalgic. But when people ask who is troubled. In general, Panasonic and Olympus E-PL1 GF1 is safe (in design) I think to be preferred. Layer of a mainstream audience especially women. Conversely, men are attracted to it in design go down like that.

The motivation is there but work, as you can see the price list, to be aware of other companies from the start pretty cheap. Therefore, in the catalog and I doubt even if the claims actually use it a lot better? They had thought, was betrayed for the better. Anyway, good and comfortable with excellent response liquid crystal. The crystal quality of the LCD as a digital camera back that I thought I'm through nice and it was almost too good to reverse. Usability is not a SLR, compact. I mean regarding this Sony camera.

There will be familiar because the machine was speaking Micro mirror-less aircraft so far. The mirror-less machines, Sony has also aimed at streamlining the body thoroughly, that much was the lens for APS-C size sensor, but strangely they feel the size. However, this is seen as a mere first impressions last. Impression of a camera in hand and try to be changed. And try to hold the camera as usual, they come nicely familiar with camera in hand. I do, I check the meter on the right hand grip. Then the thumb / index finger / grip firmly hold the three middle fingers have been dressed like a light behind the lower portion of the recessed portion of the body on the ring finger (NEX-3, this recess is not .