Thread: Viewsonic Android Tablet Lineup.

Viewsonic Android Tablet Lineup.

I am starting this thread to discuss the Lineup of the Viewsonic Android Laptops. I just want the details regarding the schedule of versions of Viewsonic Android Laptops. Is there anyone who has the complete details of the lineup of the above mentioned gadget? I would be grateful to you, if few minutes of your schedule are utilized for my problem.

Re: Viewsonic Android Tablet Lineup.

It will be mine pleasure to help it out on your issue. I just have little information of newest lineups of Viewsonic android laptops. They are Viewsonic Viewpad 7 and Viewsonic View pad 10 and Viewsonic Viewpad 10s and Viewsonic g-Tablet respectively. I have used Viewpad 7 it has following features. Viewpad 7 operates with Android 2.2 OS. It also supports 3G as it is a Quad-band GSM Tablet. For easier and quicker access to G mail, You Tube etc it supports GMS. It has Google Market which provides access to 200,000 apps. It supports a resolution of 840x480 high quality and multi touch panel. It has expandable memory up to 32 GB of Micro SD. It is light weight design weighing around 362.8 grams. You can travel outside as it has on board GPS Navigator and E-compass. Sure it will help you.

I take this privilege to help you on this topic. I have some details of Viewsonic Android Tablets. I have gone through the web in search of the information. I had collected information from scattered sources. So I don’t want you to get the same information from all those sources. I will provide you at your finger tip. Viewsonic Viewpad 10 is fully furnished with Intel Pine Trail N455 processor of 1.66GHz. It supports 1 GB RAM. It has a display screen of 10” with a resolution of 1024 x 600. It has multitouch display. It supports the Android 1.6 operating system as well as Windows 7. It is Wi-Fi configured. It is Bluetooth 2.1 oriented. It just has front camera of 1.3 MP. When you are on outing the E-compass and G-sensor features might help you to know the exact and desired location. Micro SD card acts as its external memory. Viewpad 10 is quite more advanced than its previous versions. Sure you are satisfied with all details posted over here.

Viewsonic Android Tablets hitting market with a great bang. There is great buzz around regarding the upcoming versions of Viewsonic Viewpad. The new coming models are one step ahead of their previous ones and yes they should be, that’s the reason why they are brought into the markets. I had purchased Viewsonic Viewpad 10s. I just went through the features of Viewpad10 and Viewpad 7. I found Viewpad 10s more advanced and more compatible. It is compiled with Nvidia Tegra 2 Processor. This helps to bring out intense multitasking. The main memory is only the one which is less as compare to previous version. It just supports 512 MB DDR2 RAM. There is no scope for up gradation of the main memory. It’s in built with a 512 MB internal Memory. The screen size is of 10” with the maximum resolution of 1024x600. It weights around 0.8kg (768 grams). It comes up with a 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI. There is a option for audio connections like headphones. It also supports stereo speakers. It has front camera of 1.3 MP. Viewpad 10s with a 3G compatible mode supports GPS. It supports the Android 2.2 operating system. The price is the crucial factor, it costs around 19718.7 Rs. The battery is of 3300Mah units. This is all what I got in my new 10s Viewsonic Viewpad.