Thread: Toshiba satellite A665-S6067 cannot get display after Sleep

Toshiba satellite A665-S6067 cannot get display after Sleep

Hello every one, 3 month before I was purchase Toshiba satellite A665-S6067. This laptop is great but right now I am facing one serious problem that was my Toshiba can’t get back from sleeping mode., every time my laptop get turn off when I am entering password after getting out from sleeping mode. I am providing you some detail about my laptop. My Operating System is Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, Processor: Intel corei7 720 QM, Ram: 8GB ram of Crucial Technologies, Hard disk: 500 GB 5400 RPM HD.

re: Toshiba satellite A665-S6067 cannot get display after Sleep

Normally when any one take computer on sleeping mode then your computer looks like turn off but your computer not get turn off , it’s go on power saving mode. When any one move the mouse or click any button then your laptop gets out from sleeping mode and your display get started and login screen appeared, you need to enter the password. I give you the best solution that is, don’t use sleeping mode. In sleeping mode your laptop hold on start mode, in this mode you can also losing some power for working of it.

I also need a solution; I am also getting a same trouble. 15 day before I have install 8GB ram of Corsair RAM but after 10 day when I am using sleeping mode for take rest then I come to know that my laptop is also facing this problem but I can’t get it what happening with my laptop, fist of all I think my laptop get crash but my laptop get correctly started then I realize that this is only my sleeping mode problem. So please any solution that can also help me.

I am too having this different type problem. i am also have this laptop and get windows 7 as operating system and some software like World of Warcraft,Avast! Antivirus,MalwareBytes Anti-Malware,iolo Technologies System Mechanic,MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint),Google Chrome,Skype,Ventrilo (voice communication tool for WoW).I upgraded my laptop with 8 GB of G.Skill ram. Then I get that it was my ram problem because it occur after updating of new ram. I check it with my old ram, when I install my old ram then my laptop doesn’t work like that. I can’t get that problem after installing 4 GB ram that’s mean it was ram problem don’t insert 8 GB ram.

Don’t get fear, solution is here, after getting all of you I get that all of you get this problem after updating ram. your problem is not related any type of application software, please get it first. Your system comes with 4 GB ram but all of you install 8 GB ram. This problem is not related with ram, all of you just need to update the BIOS then I am damn sure that your problem gets solve. Try this. If you are not ready to update the BIOS then just install your old ram which was 4 GB. your laptop not get this problem after installing 4 GB ram.