Thread: Is any optional Display available for HP Envy 14

Is any optional Display available for HP Envy 14

Hello everyone, I just wanted to have some information on HP Envy 14 laptop which has optional display feature. Actually I came to know about this after reading post on the official website of HP, when I got this information, I tried to inquire about the price and much more about it, even I contacted HP sales executives but no one is giving me proper answer that still this model is available or not. so I am asking to you all that can anyone tell me something more about it? please reply guys I am very excited for this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is any optional Display available for HP Envy 14

Hello friend, I am also fan of HP Envy 14 with optional display, and you won’t believe that I am also searching this from past 2 months. I have also talked to almost every HP dealer, but no one is replied well, it seems like that they don’t care for customer requirement. But after reading latest column on website, I came to know that HP Envy 14 is no longer offering 1600 x 900 display. After reading I again did contact to HP and they have also replied the same to me. as per my opinion I am not buying HP Envy 14 without this function.

Hello, I am completely agreed with above post, and also I wanted to share that this is the major problem with large companies. I have seen same problem with HP many times. They always make product changes and don’t give answer for that. I know that change is significant enough to force consumers to purchase different product. I am also not going to buy this laptop as it was perfect as per my requirement, even I will not buy HP laptops anymore. So guys choose your own option. All the Best!

Hi all, you all are right, I also wanted to share my communication with one of the HP dealers and HP sales Executives. I asked them that is this laptop would be available in future or not, then they replied me that it will be available with HP Envy 14 beat edition. And also they told me that the company that makes HP screen is going in loss, and reputation is going down day by day. I just want to say that how can they make us fool by giving such excuses. I have decided to stop using HP. Thank you.

Hello friends, I just wanted to say thanks to you all that when I came to know about this feature of display, I was about to make an order for it. Even I booked it yesterday but they replied that there is no stock of such laptop and after that I read this forum and then I came to know that they were making me fool. And now I am confused that which laptop should be taken. I was imaging for the gaming experience with 1600 X 900 screen display. But all gone in vain as they stopped the production of HP Envy 14. And personally speaking I am not interested in beat edition of the HP. Thank you.

Thank you to all, and I just wanted to inform you all that after doing much more research about the HP laptop, now I am considering to buy Envy 14 with a Radiance screen. Because after the 1600 X 900 display this version has the capacity to give good gaming experience. If I am not going with this I will consider the MacBook Pro 15 with HI Res antiglare wide screen with 1080 X 1050 display capacity and other option is Sony VAIO z with full HD Premium Display (1920 X 1080). So guys I will make choice among this only, you also can consider this. Thanks a lot for the replies. All the Best.