Thread: Toshiba Satellite a665 SP600 wireless button not working properly

Toshiba Satellite a665 SP600 wireless button not working properly

My wireless card is Realtek 8187B and it seems that it doesn't work properly because it can't detect any wireless network. Do I need some external PCI card to get this card to work? Well I am suing the windows 7 operating system and the thing is that I have already installed the proper drivers on the same. Now thing here is that the wireless button which is on my laptop is not working properly and here I am unable to do anything so please tell me what is best way to fix this issue.

Re: Toshiba Satellite a665 SP600 wireless button not working properly

Well I guess that the lower panel of the button is been damaged and now if you want to solve this issue then you just do one thing that try and contact the service provider of yours and then you have to place a complaint over there and let them know the actually problem that you are facing. I am sure that they will definitely able to get rid of the problem and then will replace the key if necessary and also if the same is under warranty then it will cost you nothing.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem with the laptop that I am using. I am not able to get the wifi connection activated on the laptop that I m having. So please suggest me something that will allow me to get the appropriate wifi connection. So please help me out of this situation and guide me what can I do to have the proper access on the internet connection. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

• Open the Device Manager(Click the start button and type in “Device Manager” then select)
    • Look for “Network Adapters”
    • If your wireless adapter shows “Realtek” go here to get the latest driver that Windows does not know about
    • Select the driver for the model that matches the model in “Device Manager” in step 1
    • Download/Install the new driver and reboot

I am sure that the above steps will definitely help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing

A wireless network may be running too long without any problem, and suddenly stop working for no apparent reason. There are some things you can do as a first step toward a remedy. Before you start thinking in solving more complicated, you should stand in the most simple answers. Believe it or not, are the most successful. Well just click the connection icon. Find it at the right side of the monitor to the bottom. You navigate to the "support" you see on the screen and choose repair. The connection will be deactivated and then activated in an attempt to get it working again. Once you've done this, the second step is to restart the computer. If not, maybe you should try something else.

Wireless LAN networks have an advantage: Cables are excluded as a cause. The most common problems here are the wrong channel and set obstacles in the radio link. Anyone planning a wireless network and operates should consider the following, It should preferably be located no walls between AP and the client. If radio waves through walls, must be the wall is as thin as possible. Say: Drawing a line between access point and client should make that a wall in a 90-degree angle. After all, if the wall 10 cm thick and the radio waves strike in 45 degrees out, so have to cross the already 14.41 inches. At even shallower angles, the wall for insurmountable wall.