Thread: Is there any Android Tablet which is better than the China Tablet?

Is there any Android Tablet which is better than the China Tablet?

Very curious to know about this question, so it would be better if you can answer out my simple query here, the question is very simple I just want to know is there any tablet which is better than the China android tablet? Well I am very much impressed with the China Tablets that I have come across. Well it has got variety of features such as Portable and light, Flash 10.1, GPS, Wifi, Android 2.2 or more and it also supports the SD CARD. So variety of the features have come up and it would be very difficult for the other tablets to fulfill the expectations as the china tablets have done and that too they are available in such a affordable rates. So what’s your take on this?

Re: Is there any Android Tablet which is better than the China Tablet?

I am amazed that you are choosing the china android tablets with so many options available in the market, yes no doubt they are available at a very attractive range but that does not mean there performance will also be as attractive as the original tablets like Apple iPad 2. So that is a big negative point of the china tablets, so you need to think about that, make sure you check out the processor and the ram that it has got what is the memory of the tablet, all these are the primary features of the tablet that needs to be checked out, all the above features that you have mentioned above are some of the baseless features that is of no use for you. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

Yes there are several disadvantages of the china tablets here are some of the disadvantages of the tablets like they have no multi touch functionality, 4gb of flash memory, guess what Bluetooth feature is not there and also the limited battery life, so don’t ever compare the china tablets with the new android tablets that is being released in the market, the difference in both of them is really huge, so it is useless comparing both of them. So do take a note of that and from next time do not compare the tablets with the china tablets.

Have you seen or checked out the features of Apple iPad 2 or have you checked the Samsung galaxy tab. I am sure you have not because had you seen them then you wouldn’t have come here to compare the tablets and so, so if you are so happy with the china tablet that you are using then let me inform you that the touch screen of the tablet is so bad that you will have to wait for it to go the other screen that you want to also the performance is so slow that it will be ages when you get some results when you want to. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

I think the china tablets would be a good piece of model for someone who is not having enough information about the tablets. So for the starters it would be a good piece of information for them so it wouldn’t bee a bad option if I am something new to the tablet market and I want to know more about it. So I think that would be a good option to be considered. So as such I don’t think so having a china android tablet and then getting access to the new tablets would be a bad option at all.

Yes I completely agree with you sir I mean the new tablets which are available are so pricey that normal man cannot think of buying and hence the job is done by the china people who do introduce such features in a very attractive rate, so thumbs up to them they are really doing a good job. So we all must appreciate their efforts instead of cursing them big time, so that's the purpose i made this thread, hope you all appreciate it.