Thread: How to read PDFs in Android Tablet

How to read PDFs in Android Tablet

Please help me to read Tech PDFs in tablet. It is helpful for our earth, it saves trees to get killed and I also have many more work related to deal with Microsoft and Cisco but I get tired by printing the document of every deal and I know that every time how many trees get kill through this way so I need PDF reader that help me to save the trees but I don’t know how to get it .Every time I am telling to them give me a printout of that papers, if I get PDF reader then it help me every way.

Re: How to read PDFs in Android Tablet

I like that any one is caring about trees. I will help you at the bottom of my heart. Don’t go anywhere just go on adobe official website and search for adobe reader for android, you get the software for you android tablet. There you need to select only language and version which you want, mostly select latest version because you select any old version then your new files are not get open in this reader.

How are you, I show you some step. Go through that step and at the end you can get adobe reader in your tablet. First of all go on adobe website, there you can see adobe reader tag just click on it then go to in different language and operating system there you can need to select operating system as android then you need to select language and at the end you need to select version of adobe reader and click on download. You get your tablet can read PDF files easily.

Hey buddy you just need to search on internet ,you can found many more software for PDF reader ,try every software then select any one which you can think best for you. And one more thing you can also create PDF files, don’t think like you can’t create PDF. You can also create PDF file that’s not so difficult, you just need some knowledge about creation of PDF. It can be more help you to save the trees. You just need to pay some money for it. But don’t think about money because it is so cheap then your tree saving idea.

I am so glad to meet all of you. I am so happy to meet all of you and know this many people’s are like me who care about trees. Thank you all of you for showing me right way and giving the step for download the software. And I will also try to get PDF creating software, I try to pay for the software if it in my budget. This is my first step to save the trees. I also suggest all of family members and my friends to go through this way and help to save the trees. I am waiting for that day when all of the work can get done on PDF.