Thread: What are the top ten Android Tablets

What are the top ten Android Tablets

I want to purchase android tablet which is 2.0 mega pixel front facing camera. And also 1 GB RAM and NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor as well as enabled wifi and 3g version. My friend told me Android is latest version Operating system. I don’t know about the Android Tablets configuration as well as how to use. And I want also Cisco security software enabled android tablet. Please tell me top tem Android Tablet which are available in the market. Please suggest me as well as possible…….

Re: What are the top ten Android Tablets

I am giving you some a list information that I wrote for the top Android Tablets in 2011. Some android is a little bit of out dated but most is up to date - Most Android Tablets are running Android 2.1, or which is preferred Android 2.2. It's good to obtain a tablet running 800 MHz to 1GHZ with 512MB RAM.
    Agent007: What brand of price range are you looking at? It depend on you what do you prefer because lots of brand running in the market with different prices and different configuration. In consider to Windows tablets. I can't help you there. Just go on Google and write top ten Android tablets with prices and configuration.

I am telling you about t a enthusiastic Google Documents application has finally been launched on the Android Market by Google here for all devices with Android 2.1 or above. The applications permit access for documents, images, text, spreadsheets, and power point presentation. It also boasts an included OCR The application permits access for documents, images, text, spreadsheets, and PPT. It also boasts a built-in OCR feature which is known as optical character recognition, which converts pictures to text. The application also maintains account syncing. It is not a fully fledged office application however, but it is a good start for a long expected feature.

Recently I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab two .It is just been a few months and Samsung is already launching a brand spanking new tablet that will be a tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab was barely a successful vendor, and was known to have a high return percentage of 18%. Therefore Samsung thought it was best to quickly launch a brand spanking new, it is declared larger screen tablet for The Year of the Tablet. Like all tablets the Tab two will come with Honeycomb, a Tegra two processor, 1GB RAM, and a beefy 8MP camera along with a 2MP front-facing camera. The Tab two will consider barely 1.2lb which is wonderful thinking about the massive screen and the powerful hardware.

Bye the way Lenovo Company is entering with name of the arena of competition for Android Tablet Wars with a serious new competitor. The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is really very-very similar to the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer .Here some specification is mentioned a below:
    • 10.1-inch IPS display
    • Android 3.0 Honeycomb
    • NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
    • USB ports
    • SD card reader
    • microUSB
    • HDMI
    • Wifi and 3G versions
    • 16GB/32GB/64GB Versions
    • Optional Keyboard Booklet and Cradle, ala Eee Pad Transformer.
    • Cisco security software
    • Stylus-like pen input like the HTC Flyer
    That is a remarkable list of attributes or features. They seem to have thrown everything at this tool. Lenovo is presently of the most solid Personal computers manufacturers in the world. It is going to be attractive to observe what kind of assemble quality this tablet has.

Thank you so much for telling me about the tablets Samsung tab two is the best features has. Really it amazing tablet in the world. I like too many its features. And what I want everything is present in this Tablet. But I have one doubt in my mind I want a Cisco security enabled software. But you did not discuss anywhere in your description about this tablet. And About the processor what I want. Please tell me about this you didn’t explain. Sir please response me as much as possible because I want to purchase it.