Thread: Looking for Android 2.1 Flytouch II wifi GPS+3G with Huawei E220 3GUSB Dongle

Looking for Android 2.1 Flytouch II wifi GPS+3G with Huawei E220 3GUSB Dongle

I am seriously thinking of buying over Flytouch II Tablet however neither my ISP (3 Aust.) You can tell if it will work with this board or the supplier? I do not want to buy it, and then find you can not directly connect a USB modem. I'm looking mainly electronic reading at is the advantage of GPS to travel. Can anyone point me in the right direction or advice of a tablet that works with the Huawei 3G HSDPA? I know that the tablet has 2 x USB 2.0 ports and states '3 G ', but still does not explain.

Re: Looking for Android 2.1 Flytouch II wifi GPS+3G with Huawei E220 3GUSB Dongle

I am not sure regarding the support that exists. Generate a list of the E220 as the support; however I do not be acquainted with Flytouch II. Official supported cards list on the official website are ZTE AC2736, Huawei E1916, Huawei E1750. Huawei EC122, Huawei EM770W. But there is some inconsistency, even among the ones I was reading. You are better off with the local version of Huawei S7 place. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Re: Looking for Android 2.1 Flytouch II wifi GPS+3G with Huawei E220 3GUSB Dongle

I would have preferred a 10 "Tablet. The generation that has only one USB 2.0 port and my backpack has 2 full-sized ports (1 is for extra power). I am in the marginal coverage area and find the extra power cable helpful. Thanks for the information on compatibility issues backpack could contact my ISP and see if I can update the pack as it is almost 4 years old and now my contract is unpaid for renewal during April 2011. What you think?

I have been advised through my isp that a 'mifi' pocket wifi possibly will solve my problem, but why do I have to buy another device to make the compressed work - it makes no sense for me? Why is this message "bold" itself? Regarding my previous note have rec'd an eBay seller msgfr pad definitely require a wifi 'MiFi' pocket, so I'm sure if we have to wait a little longer than I have heard rumors that some chips come ready to put in the SIM card itself years in. Would not it be good?

My guess is that it is courageous, because you double posted. I guess. Also, some variants of the wowpad (the one with the black plastic bar at the top of the back) the pair of black lace and a SIM card slot, also has a screen cap (optional), but I do not know if you want to buy one or not, use the rock chip so yeah .. That's all I know tons of research on these boards. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you still have any query then you can contact with android.

Thanks for the information. Wowpad is a "10? Do you have a link I could look please? Thank you. I have no idea when it comes to technical material to 'chip' rock; it sounds like it belongs in a quarry. Don't recall dbl posting but with summer anything’s possible, I know there are a lot of new things that are shown are the IT at 6 April 2011 found it on the CNET site. Possibly will wait a bit longer, waiting for a while won't hassle me too much.

Hello I was facing similar kind of problem. But Now I've changed my usb to the Huawei E122 (except Ec122 Aust.). "I can continue playing the waiting game as to which tablet to get. May report that the club is heaps faster than the old E220 had (so even if I wait for 2.3 or ginger bread Android 3.0 system that I have not lost a lot of $ 's). Enjoy reading the boards trying to absorb as much information as possible. Thank you.