Thread: Zenithink ZT-180 vs flytouch 2 which one to buy?

Zenithink ZT-180 vs flytouch 2 which one to buy?

Hello friends right now I am using the Samsung galaxy. But now I am planning to buy the tablet and I am just looking for the best option available in the market. I don’t know much about tablets as I have not used that before. But I have done research according to my needs and I found one tablet. That is flytouch 2 its spacifications are matching with my requirements so I want to know that is that can be the good option for me? Or if you have any tablet to suggest me then please reply me.

re: Zenithink ZT-180 vs flytouch 2 which one to buy?

Hey I have read your post as you are looking for good tablet available in market. If you are looking for to buy the flytouch 2 then it is good there is nothing wrong with that but I have one more tablet in my mind. I think you should check it, after watching that you may change your decision. And that tablet is zt-180. This alos can be a good option for you. I think you should go for that tablet it will also match with your requirements. I hope you will make smart decision.

After reading your suggestion now I have also started to look for zt – 180 also. But I am unable to find any difference between them. I have found that both tablet are almost same. If you can explain me that what is the difference between this two then it will be very helpful for me. and it will make me easier to make decision between this two. Please reply me with proper solution for that. So I can buy the best available option. Please brelpy me as soon as possible.

As you have asked for difference between the zt-180 and flytouch 2 as the GOME has made the flytouch 2 and Zenithink has made zt – 180. Both the company have its own reputation so we cannot comment on that. Flytouch can works on camera and GPS but zt-180can do nothing. ZT-180 have only one PCs USB and flytouch 2 has 2 PCs and TF card ports. Because of that fly touch is more expensive then ZT-180. So now you will understand which one you want to buy.

According to me I think you should buy the flytouch 2 because it is amazing specification such as it runs the Google android OS2.1 and it has X220 1ghz Arm11. I t is having very powerful connectivity because it has RJ45 ENTER Net:10/100M. it also provide WIFI wireless net. So I think you should buy this without having any other option in your mind. So I hope I you will make some good decision . if you want to know anything more about anything then please let me know I will help you out with that.

I am agree with your post that flytouch is more better option than zt-180 because zt-180 has only 256mb of memory. And it has normal standard storage of 2 GB which can expanded to 32gb. It supports 3G modem for GPRS. It supports the external keyboards and mouse. It also runs the Android OS 2.1. so think all the specification are not better then flytouch 2. So just don’t look for other tablets and buy the flytouch2. I hope my information will be helpful for you. And you will be able to buy best.