Thread: How to take Volume side button tone in silent in HTC EVO 4G

How to take Volume side button tone in silent in HTC EVO 4G

Any one is there for help me, I am right now in trouble .my HTC EVO 4G mobile phone is creating a noise when I am pressing the side volume button, it’s not good because at the time sleeping, if any reason I want change the volume that time volume button tone get play and every one getup and tell me to please don’t make noise, if any read this please help me about it because it’s very embarrassing and I can’t do ant thing.

Re: How to take Volume side button tone in silent in HTC EVO 4G

This is not good. You need to find that in your phone setting .I is sure you get your solution in your phone setting another wise in tone setting .here is some setting of your phone check this out. Go to Home screen and touch on Menu, in menu touch on Settings, in setting select Sound & display, once you get in check what type of volume you need to change and if you don’t want any volume then take in on 0 level and your volume get silent.

Your problem is related to key tone. in every and each phone key tone volume is set if you don’t want that just change it .key tone is good for come to know that you are pressing any key and doing work on your phone but many time it’s very irritating so that time you need to take volume at low level. Volume related all setting came in sound and display so go in menu and select sound and display there you found all that sound related things.

I think you need to do hard reset. Perform hard reset throw these steps. After hard reset, you will get your all data is erase from your device.1. Turn off your device, press volume down button and hold it and press power button.2. When your mobile screen gets on then removes your hand from down volume button.3. With the help of up and down button clear your storage.4. Push the power button. Here we go. Your resets get completed.